I'm getting this error message when I try loading Sharkscope. Can anyone help me?
It means that you are not connecting to Sharkscope when you load the program.no thanks required.

serious answer ...This is from the FAQ page on Sharkscope.# Why am I unable to reach the SharkScope website from some computers?Most likely this is caused by some bad DNS information that is cached at your end. Please try restarting your Modem and/or Router.# Why am I unable to connect to and search the SharkScope website from some computers?SharkScope, and other complex websites like it do not work well if you have installed a Norton Internet Security product (such as NIS 2005, NIS 2006 or Norton 360). The only solution we know of at the moment is to disable the Norton product whilst using SharkScope.Also if you are on a Mac I understand it has trouble working with Safari, but works fine with Firefox

I have this problem sometimes (I'm on a Mac)Basically visit Sharkscope. If it loads, then great. If it doesn't, visit google, then go back to sharkscope. It will magically load for you on your 2nd visit. I was confused about this myself and for whatever reason my girlfriend of all people suggested it to me.