Please Pray For My Little Sister

Hey everyone...there are really no words to express my thanks for your well wishes and sympathy. I am headed for Montana tomorrow morning where my little sister will be laid to rest on her home reservation. She gets to go home. I am surrounded by family and that helps keep me strong. I actually played some poker yesterday and it help me focus on something else. For those of you that haven't looked at the websiteshttp://www.natalierosejones.com or http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/natalierosejones I am going to post the most recent entry. If you can help out my family would greatly appreciate it. Natalie Rose arrived home today in Lame Deer, MT in preparation for a celebration devoted to the very special life of this incredible little girl. We would like to thank you for being a part of our journey and invite all of you to the celebration. Wake services will be held at the Catholic Church in Lame Deer, MT on Sunday night. Funeral Services will be held on Monday morning at 11 am also at the Catholic Church. Natalie loved to celebrate. Her birthday always tended to last for about a weeks time. So now too, we celebrate with her again. We invite you to a memorial service and celebration for Natalie on Saturday February 16 at 1 pm at Unity Church in Golden Valley, MN. We will not end there though. Natalie touched the lives of so many that the celebration will continue forever. She had many powerful messages and changed many lives. Her message now continues with us. May we all live as Nataie Rose lived and may we all live to honor Natalie Rose Jones. We love you now and forever!!!Contibutions may be sent to:FBO Natalie Rose JonesC/O Anchor Bank1240 West County RoadArden Hills, MN 55112(651) 227-2265

• 2 weeks later...