poker superstars ii and headphones ?

I know this is a sensitive issue but I was curious.Are you allowed to wear headphones while playing poker in the Las Vegas Rooms ? I know your not at Foxwoods and most of AC but I was curious about Las Vegas.AlsoDoes anybody else hate the Poker Superstars Invitational II on FSN ?the blinds go up every 10 minutes and it becomes showdown poker which is the most awful kind of poker to watch on TV

Does anybody else hate the Poker Superstars Invitational II on FSN ?the blinds go up every 10 minutes and it becomes showdown poker which is the most awful kind of poker to watch on TV
I agree....the structures awful....i still watch it, though, cuz im a poker junkie :shifty:
I know this is a sensitive issue but I was curious.Are you allowed to wear headphones while playing poker in the Las Vegas Rooms ? I know your not at Foxwoods and most of AC but I was curious about Las Vegas.AlsoDoes anybody else hate the Poker Superstars Invitational II on FSN ?the blinds go up every 10 minutes and it becomes showdown poker which is the most awful kind of poker to watch on TV
Yes Headphones are fine, just don't be one of those bung holes who listens to music and doesn't pay attention. "Hey Hey Hey Hey buddy its your turn"