Computer Tech Question

Aloha Fcp!I'm just wondering if any of you have ever had this on-going problem I've been encountering the past couple days. So in the past my internet connection has been great, until a couple of nights ago. I sat in a couple sngs and my wireless connection just died on me. I try to re-connect/repair the connection and no success. I was forced to sit out and eventually bled to death. I decide to call it a night thinking that my connection would just be down for that moment in time.Next morning, i turn on my laptop and my connection is good. I sit in a couple more sngs, and my conection starts to fade in and out constantly. Idk whats wrong with it.Anyone out there have any ideas that i would help in fixing this crappy situation??thanks ahead,jC

Sounds like the wireless card in your laptop is dying. Get a Linksys USB or PCMCIA wireless card, disable your on-board card, load the new one & go win $$$$. PM me or AIM if you have any ????

Just had a similar problem. I kept getting disconnected every couple of minutes and when I was connected my connection was only about 25% of what it should of been. After a call to my Wireless routers manufacturer, turns out that there was some upgrade with my ISP. They had me download a file, change a few settings and I was good to go