Wrestling Dream Card - The Card

Ok, in the other thread I created, I asked for dream matches to be made. Here is the card. Discuss about the card in here and I'm going to make 2 different Threads for match results (6 matches per thread since thats the most you can do per thread). Try to just vote in the vote threads and talk about the actual card in here. I'm thinking of leaving the polls open 24 hours, to 10PM Eastern time tomorrow night. Here is the card.... MADISON SQUARE GARDEN NEW YORK, NEW YORK MEGA CARDIn Matches Shown on the Free PPV Preview Station...Mr. Fuji v. Bobby "The Brain" Heenan v. "The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart - triple threat manager matchBrooklyn Brawler v. Barry Horowitz - for the World Jobber ChampionshipIn Matches Shown on the PPVDynamite Kid vs Tiger MaskFALLS COUNT ANYWHEREBruiser Brody vs Cactus Jack FATHER AND SON GRUDGE MATCHDusty and Dustin RhodesvsCowboy Bob and Randy OrtonMacho Man Randy Savage Vs. The RockBATTLE OF THE GIANTSAndre the Giant v. The Big Show6 TEAM BATTLE ROYAL*When one member gets tossed out, his partner must go also... In this one the team who gets the least votes gets tossed first, next least votes tossed second, etc...Strike ForceThe Fabulous RougeausThe Rockers New Age Outlaws Killer BeesDemolition INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP STEEL CAGE MATCHRicky the Dragon Steamboat vs Greg the Hammer ValentineTAG TEAM TITLE MATCHLegion of Doom vs. The Steiner Brothers US CHAMPIONSHIP 2 OUT OF 3 FALLS MATCHChris Benoit V.S. Eddie GuerreroWORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE IRON MAN MATCHMost Decisions in 60 Minutes winsRic Flair V.S. Bret Hart