correct play or chip spewing?

.5/1 Limit HE on FTPDealt 10 :D 10 :) on button.UTG and UTG+1 limp, folded around, I raise, they call. Flop: A :) A :) 5 :D .UTG bets, UTG+1 raises, I re-raise, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.Turn: A :) A :) 5 :club: 5 :) .UTG bets, UTG+1 folds, I call.River: A :) A :D 5 :) 5 :) .J :) UTG bets, I call.

This decision is based entirely on your read of your opponents. Whether or not they will limp in with an ace, whether or not they will fold if they put you on AK, whether or not they would bet/raise without having an ace, etc. I'd say 98% of the time you are obviously beaten here. I have had similar situations where I have folded and the winner ended up turning over 88 or something along those lines though.

This decision is based entirely on your read of your opponents. Whether or not they will limp in with an ace, whether or not they will fold if they put you on AK, whether or not they would bet/raise without having an ace, etc. I'd say 98% of the time you are obviously beaten here. I have had similar situations where I have folded and the winner ended up turning over 88 or something along those lines though.
HAHA - that's exactly what my opponent had - 88. Not really defending my play, but he was quite aggressive on every pot, and I felt that he would've capped the flop with an ace. Anyway, just wanted to confirm here that I "got lucky" with the wrong play against a bad player.