Party Cashout Confusion

So there are two options on Party Cashout request form that confuse me. 1. BANK WIRE TRANSFER Once approved your funds will be in your bank account in 2 to 3 business days. Fee $10.002. ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER Once approved your funds will be in your account in 3 to 7 business days. Fee $2.50Other than the fee is there any difference between the two. I think I'd rather pay the extra $7.50 and get the money in 3 days tops as opposed to 3 to 7 days. I have normally cashed out from Party via cheque but the fee for that is $35.00. Anyone have any experience with the above 2 methods. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

So there are two options on Party Cashout request form that confuse me. 1. BANK WIRE TRANSFER Once approved your funds will be in your bank account in 2 to 3 business days. Fee $10.002. ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER Once approved your funds will be in your account in 3 to 7 business days. Fee $2.50Other than the fee is there any difference between the two. I think I'd rather pay the extra $7.50 and get the money in 3 days tops as opposed to 3 to 7 days. I have normally cashed out from Party via cheque but the fee for that is $35.00. Anyone have any experience with the above 2 methods. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Unfamiliar
I know that Party is not as popular as it once was, however Im sure that there are still lots of Canadians and Europeans that post here who play there.
They may lurk but we don't let them talk.

I assume that you're Canadian.Go with the electronic funds transfer option and not the bank wire. The EFT might even be quicker and your own bank won't charge you anything while a bank wire is a more complicated transaction and your bank will charge you a fee to receive a bank wire and it's usually between $10 and $25.With Party any EFT's that I've done have usually taken less than 2 business days.If you're in another country other than Canada the above might not be true.