For the past six months I have begun playing 1+.10 sng's on ultimate bet. I have noticed that if I shut off the TV and really try to concentrate I actually do worse than when I watch TV surf the net and play a sng. Has anyone else had that happen to them. Maybe it's just luck but I believe that winning a 1 dollar sng is mostly luck anyway. Thoughts.Orville

UB Sucks.
Great input!<3Maybe when you're doing other things, you're playing a lot more conservatively in your sngs. Therefore, you're not getting involved in pots you probably would if you were just focusing on teh pokah.Dunno. Weird though!
For the past six months I have begun playing 1+.10 sng's on ultimate bet. I have noticed that if I shut off the TV and really try to concentrate I actually do worse than when I watch TV surf the net and play a sng. Has anyone else had that happen to them. Maybe it's just luck but I believe that winning a 1 dollar sng is mostly luck anyway. Thoughts.Orville
I have found the same thing. I assume its because i only have time to play premium hands when doing 2 or 3 things at the same time.