Cheap Thieves 2007 Edition

Bad news on the Fred Taylor pick up, Peter "Nordberg" Feldman was higher up on the waiver wire list so he nabbed him first. Now there is garbage remaining, Michael Turner, Ron Dayne, and other crappy backs...
what is available on the wire for WRs?Also, edit your baseball team...oh wait, nevermind, this is the last week of the season :club:
what is available on the wire for WRs?Also, edit your baseball team...oh wait, nevermind, this is the last week of the season :club:
And he is against me, so it's ok. I plan to complete the season sweep of Cheap Thieves! Too bad I will still be in 3rd unless you or Whalers have a disaster. One extra victory to the top I guess!
Bad news on the Fred Taylor pick up, Peter "Nordberg" Feldman was higher up on the waiver wire list so he nabbed him first. Now there is garbage remaining, Michael Turner, Ron Dayne, and other crappy backs...
if you're still in need of a RB when turner returns from injury, pick him up...he might not play a lot but when they get him in there he has shown he can play, plus he is one of the better kick returners around, provided that's worth something in your league...even if he doesn't do much it's worth having him so you can keep him away from LT's owner(mistake on his part not picking turner up imo)

I found a gem that has loads of potential to score TD's: Tony Hunt. Phi. Last season Westbrook was a workhorse despite injuries, but it looks like Hunt is going to be the goal line back and could score some TD's. I released Buffalo and picked up Hunt.

I also have a waiver wire request placed to pick up WR Wes Welker, NE. and release Antwaan Randel El. Welker will see lots of balls come his way this year playing as a slot reciever.
I dont think this guy will touch the ball at all...u can never start a goal line running back anyways, especially with the Eagles having Westbrook and Buckhalter ahead of him.
I also have a waiver wire request placed to pick up WR Wes Welker, NE. and release Antwaan Randel El. Welker will see lots of balls come his way this year playing as a slot reciever.
Welker should be better than randel el but dont expect him to have similar numbers as last season. The pats have moss, stallworth, caldwell, gafney and even the tight end Watson. Welker is listed right now as a 3rd string WR. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nwe/dept...o2rOYfmTiyO2bYF

yea it's hard to imagine starting a third-stringer like hunt unless in an emergency situation that you shouldn't be getting in in the first place, i obv don't know the entire listing of available running backs but i still say turner would be a good optionwelker's value is very limited, he is their 5th WR...granted, the pats throw a lot of different guys the ball so he could get a few catches here and there, but most of his value comes in the return game

what wideouts are available?Brandon Lllloyddd!jk, my best advice would be to watch the games the first Sunday of the season and pick up someone who comes out of nowhere ala marques colston last year. Especially at WR, there will be probly 2-3 quality guys on waivers that you wouldn't think of picking up right now that will have solid seasons. Could be Brandon Lloyd.

Week 1 Lineup and yet another pick-up:QB: Marc Bulger, Stl.RB: Maurice Jones-Drew, Jac.RB: Brandon Jacobs, NYG.WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Ari.WR: Amani Toomer, NYG.W/T: Dwayne Bowe, KC.TE: Antonio Gates, SD.K: Jeff Wilkins, Stl.DEF: DALLASBENCH: WR Wes Welker, NE.BENCH: WR Tab Perry, Cin.BENCH: WR Drew Bennet, Stl.BENCH: TE L.J. Smith, Phi. BENCH: DEF INDIANAPOLOS