anyone play in the 33+r wsop tournies at ps?

I decided to give the WSOP a shot today. I bought into the $2+R tournament this morning, luckily with the rebuys and add-ons, they gave out SIXTY seats to the tournament starting a 3PM ET today. Right now there are 105 entrants. I'm not planning on rebuying, I know that puts me at a disadvantage, but i didn't rebuy this morning, only added on. I'll add on depending on my chip position. If I'm doing insanely well, then probably not. Anyway, what should I expect in this tournament? A lot of craziness in the beginning until the rebuys are over? That's what I'm expecting. Anyway, if anyone has any advice, either post it here or IM me drevil877 on YIMdoctorevil877 on AIMthanks guys. Wish me luck, I'm going to need it...

Good luck on that, winning a seat would be such an awesome feat.I had a buddy play a 33+R last week. He doesn't play tournies that much on pokerstars, but he has somewhat of a grasp on how to play. Long story short, he got 6th place and took down $650, he was close to getting the seat. I'm not sure if there is crazy action during the rebuy period, but if there is than that is just better for you I think, more risky, but long run probably better.Again good luck and get to the WSOP

good job. I am not sure you know but once you qualified for the 33R u could have unregistered and kept the $W33 to play more 2R or 5R and accumulate $W so that you can actually play the 33R and rebuy and add on.

yeah, i know. Thanks though. I ended up rebuying once and adding on. I'm not poor, but i just got married and I live on :gasp: a budget!!My wife's awesome though, she's trying to convince me to play in the $160 double shootout. I'm a VERY good SnG player. So I might try that. I'm getting out of the Navy in 5 months, and I don't have a guaranteed income after that, I mean I think I'll find a job, but I'm saving $1500 a month, just in case I don't.But like I said, I did pretty damn good and thanks for SU, looshle, wrto, and allinbluff (and maybe more) for cheering me on!