strategy question...

In your most recent article you describe your great table and how you couldn't really "run without the ball." Obviously you do very little bluffing and mostly play for value. My question pertains to how your starting hand requierments change as well as how you play in general.For example, Do you stay away from weak aces, or play them more frequently and why?Do you limp and call more often keeping the pots as small as you can pre-flop and "extract value" from the flop forward?How do you handle newer players that tend to overbet in relation to pot size and blind size, this is usually very true in my circle of games in the earlier blind stages.I have read what many other players do in these situations. However I am interested in your thought processes onthese as I trend more towards your style, and many of the tournaments I play I have a field similiar to your descriptions and I feel my results in some of these has become sub par.I think I am being too aggressive pre-flop with more of my "speculative" hands. I'm thinking it may be better to limp/call and then use my flop playing skill to my best advantage....basically are you raising alot pre-flop at these weak tables....Cheers,Tyler