Stars 22r Pxf Hand Histories

Here is a link to the hand histories on PokerXFactor from the 22r I chopped heads up last night:http://www.pokerxfactor.com/HH42199/20r%20HHsThe HHs start after the rebuy period. and then after hand 446 we chopped so the rest is garbage. Any questions/comments are more then welcome. I'm a nit obviously....Oh and there is a hand where I fold AK on a misclick, somewhere around the bubble I think. I had a pretty marginal stack at the time so it really irritated me...Until I saw I would have lost the hand. Nothing like results orientated thinking to sooth the irritation of a misclick. :club:

Hand #41, with the stacks as deep as they are, why not limp 77 utg+1?Hand #89, did you puke a little in your mouth on the turn?Hand #174, did you muck the AKo simply because of the utg limper? Did you have a read on him as far as limping utg?The first hand HU was soooooo sick.

Hand #41, with the stacks as deep as they are, why not limp 77 utg+1?Hand #89, did you puke a little in your mouth on the turn?Hand #174, did you muck the AKo simply because of the utg limper? Did you have a read on him as far as limping utg?The first hand HU was soooooo sick.
1. Normally I never limp, but I prob should have there. IIRC, I was in a hand on UB for my whole stack too, although that obv shouldn't have anything to do with a decision on Stars. 2. LOL yes.3. I think that's the hand where I misclicked - UTG limp, short stack jams, UTG has 99 and short stack has AT? If so, then that was a misclick like I mentioned before.Heh yes the first hand heads up was sick...I actually jammed a little too quickly after he re-raised and it should have given it away to him that he was crushed...I tend to do that when I already have my mind made up on what I'm doing if an opponent acts a certain way/I'm super strong and think I'll get a call. Bad habit.6th tonight in the same tournament....sldjkf;lsajf;lksadf
1. Normally I never limp, but I prob should have there. IIRC, I was in a hand on UB for my whole stack too, although that obv shouldn't have anything to do with a decision on Stars. 2. LOL yes.3. I think that's the hand where I misclicked - UTG limp, short stack jams, UTG has 99 and short stack has AT? If so, then that was a misclick like I mentioned before.Heh yes the first hand heads up was sick...I actually jammed a little too quickly after he re-raised and it should have given it away to him that he was crushed...I tend to do that when I already have my mind made up on what I'm doing if an opponent acts a certain way/I'm super strong and think I'll get a call. Bad habit.6th tonight in the same tournament....sldjkf;lsajf;lksadf
Wow PM..TY for doing this...this is awesome
I guess I need to learn to read a little more thoroughly. That's weird that you mention that you act faster when you already know what you're going to do if they do something, because I do the same thing. All in all, I was very impressed with your play. Very nice job. I would definitely like to see some more HH's that you have on PXF.Also, it seems like you like to steal in EP on occasion, which I would think could be quite effective in the larger buy-in tourneys because they actually respect position. I love it.

One thing you do differently than I is I very rarely see you call raises..I think this may be one of my leaks..For example, I saw on hand 326 and 333 that you mucked 88 on the button and KQs (6 handed table)..All in all, you played very well though, GG