the new and improved strategy forum

Hey guys, I just spent a couple hours creating a new forum solely dedicated to strategy. Please make use of the new forums and place your posts in the appropriate category. The General forum should still be used for general strategy discussion, but let's try to make the strategy forum as efficient as possible by making use of all the forums in the Poker Strategy Forum. The "One a Day's" will come from a random forum each day depending which hand I decide to choose. To find the posts where I chimed in check the "One a Day's" forum. I hope you guys all enjoy the new format.

• 1 year later...

I agree, having a separated forum for poker strategy only is necessary.I would suggest having one also for "poker bluffs". You know you have to bluff (at the right time and the right way) sometimes to win. If you just wait to get the nuts and than bet ....

I agree, having a separated forum for poker strategy only is necessary.I would suggest having one also for "poker bluffs". You know you have to bluff (at the right time and the right way) sometimes to win. If you just wait to get the nuts and than bet ....
1. Create a poker bluffs forum2. ????????3. Profit

LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!LOL at this entire thread. first all the nonsense the first time it came around and then the crazy random bump about those hands you can't win w/o bluffing! i'm seriously laughing like a mother ****ing madman!

• 3 years later...
It would be great to have a different poker strategy forum. There are lots of poker forums available online but mostly all are stuffed with poker stuff and some also include other games also resulting in the players less concentrations on the strategy. So if we have a different poker strategy forum then all the strategies will be posted there. So if a player is in the need of any poker strategy he will directly move on to that forum.
Quoted for posterity.EDIT: and for possible inclusion in the blender thread later...?
Quoted for posterity.EDIT: and for possible inclusion in the blender thread later...?
why don't you go work on your thesis instead of trolling a guy who just wants to post some strat about posting strat
why don't you go work on your thesis instead of trolling a guy who just wants to post some strat about posting strat
Ya but if we do that then there will be people who want to post some strat about posting strat about posting strat.