BigDMcGee, on 06 March 2015 - 05:24 PM, said:
1) your burger chain choices are terrible. McDonald's is maybe the 2nd or 3rd worst fast food. Wendy's two is a joke. There needs to be some sort of representation from a good burger chain, like Culver's, 5 Guys, In and Out, something.
2) I'm not sure I'd consider Chipotle fast food, exactly. If you do, I have no huge issue with it, as it's quite good, but it wouldn't be 1 on my list.
3)Panda Express is terrible
4) Long John Silvers is terrible
5)Taco Bell is terrible
6) Hardee's is legit breakfast fast food, so I'll let you slide there
7) Dunno what Captain D's is, but it should be ahead of pretty much anything that's ahead of it
8) Subway is by far the worst sandwich place. I'd rather have Little Kings, Jimmy Johns, any local place or chain, ahead of subway.
9) No chicken representation. Unless Captain D's is chicken. I'd like to see Raising Cane's on this list, or maybe Chick Fila. Hell, even Popeyes.
i've never even heard of raising cane's. and chipotle is all about the chicken. same with subway and quiznos. long john silver's is amazing.
mrfritz, on 06 March 2015 - 05:44 PM, said:
You gotta have 5 guys on there
i might have to agree with that. i just don't eat there more than once a year because you can't drive through.
frautotenkinder, on 06 March 2015 - 10:12 PM, said:
I'd like to point out Essay's number one temperature is not in his sexual experiences. I'm disappointed in you brutes...
hey you gotta have hope.
The Ocho, on 06 March 2015 - 10:21 PM, said:
Lohn John Silvers is amazing and terrible all at the same time. I get it once a year for nostalgia.
it's so good, but it's too damn greasy to eat more than once a year. i need a whole weekend to recover.
Ron_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:
Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.
I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.
Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont