25 replies to this topic

#21 Theraflu

Theraflu

I like beer.

• Members
  • 7,190 posts
  • Interests:Addictions

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:45 PM

That thought hadn't really occurred to me, and it makes me sad. I will hold out hope that he can make his way back to Teapot Bowie and go someplace where he can be happy.
I'd lend a hand, but it's stuck in the fist and gun position.

#22 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,214 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 04:00 PM

i mean who the hell really knows. that was just what came over me right when i finished watching it.

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#23 Theraflu

Theraflu

I like beer.

• Members
  • 7,190 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:45 PM

No, I like the thought process behind it. Makes some sense. Two things I don't think I've associated with a comment from you about media.

#24 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,214 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:28 AM

that can't be true. i'm a hallmark of good analysis across genres.

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#25 Theraflu

Theraflu

I like beer.

• Members
  • 7,190 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:21 PM

Then there's this, which makes a ton of sense for certain parts:

https://ozba.wordpre...inside-a-dream/

#26 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,764 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:52 AM

Definitely a lot of dream issues. Could have all been a dream of Coop's or Audrey's or Laura's or mine or David Lynch's. All I know is it was some trippy shit and I enjoyed it. Thought this return season dragged a little, but I'll bet when I watch it on Netflix in a binge it will be way better.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users