Just Dropped By To Remind You.............

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the police in Vegas should have some sort of hand held gaming device with them and when they give somebody a ticket there should be an option to double or nothing on the fine with one hand of

Phil they didnt accept me around here for years, so you gotta wait and hope and take your lumps. Youll be grateful in the end. Now jerk off sklansky you worthless pile of shit.

Very helpful. Thank you.

• Like 1

What part of my post did you find objectionable essay? Or is the fact that I'm speaking at all the objection?

He's the unofficial anti social unwelcome wagon

What part of my post did you find objectionable essay? Or is the fact that I'm speaking at all the objection?

Hey Phil,

This place is pretty tight knit these day. It's rare that a poster who we don't know shows up and starts posting up a storm, and we don't really get you yet. In the past when people have shown up like this, they've been trolls. My man Suited is a good guy, but he has learned to push people away. He just doesn't want to open himself up to be hurt again.

Just give him time and some space.

Welcome to the board.

I think the police in Vegas should have some sort of hand held gaming device with them and when they give somebody a ticket there should be an option to double or nothing on the fine with one hand of blackjack.

• Like 2

I think the police in Vegas should have some sort of hand held gaming device with them and when they give somebody a ticket there should be an option to double on nothing on the fine with one hand of blackjack.

I wish every time a cop wrote a ticket, someone would molest his favorite child. Twist: I wish that "someone" were him.

I went to the show or competition, and there was indeed a bunch of cops driving motorcycles through cones. After about an hour there, I decided to go buy some fruit and the Costco where I may have crossed paths with Jennifer Harmon. Not totally sure but looked like her. As for the show I can say the weather was extremely nice today.

I went to the show or competition, and there was indeed a bunch of cops driving motorcycles through cones. After about an hour there, I decided to go buy some fruit and the Costco where I may have crossed paths with Jennifer Harmon. Not totally sure but looked like her. As for the show I can say the weather was extremely nice today.

tumblr_mqh1bxNirt1qkoopko1_400.gif

• Like 1

We have a rule here Phil: Pics or it didn't happen.