Poker Stars Road To 100 Billion Hands Promo

I'm going to wait for Phil to tell me when the milestone hand will happen. I trust his opinion. :club:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

80 Billionth Hand is coming soon.http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/2012/pokerst...h-h-093500.htmlhttp://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/100-billion/

Please Note: Hands dealt on Zoom tables are not eligible for milestone hand prizes. To win a prize, you must be playing on one of our regular cash game tables.

this special was sure fun... lost a bankroll just to try to keep the bonus up, unlucky enough to get 1 hit on a hand / hour?!?! rly and any bluff got called and killd, and still havnt got the milestone hand :/ love that day

I'm grinding away on a few cash tables hoping it will land at one of my cash tables, it shouldn't be too long now

Anyone know how the bonus is released on stars?Does it just release it incrementally without notification.. or is someone sending money into my account in sikrit.

Anyone know how the bonus is released on stars?Does it just release it incrementally without notification.. or is someone sending money into my account in sikrit.
Should be $10 increments. A box will pop up letting you know when you clear everytime, I beleive. The box thing might be just for fpps. You can also check your cashier history and it should list there if you have received it.
  • 2 months later...

85 Billionth Hand Timehttp://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/100-billion/ PokerStars 85 Billionth Milestone Hand Information and Tips Road to 100 Billion Poker Hands: 85 BillionPokerStars is on the Road to 100 Billion, and we're celebrating every 5 billionth hand dealt with a milestone hand promotion! The next stop on the way is hand 85 Billion, which is set to be dealt soon!There’s up to $1,000,000 in cash to play for, and to be in with a chance of being a winner, simply play PokerStars cash game tables and be dealt into a millionth hand from 84,700,000,000 to 85,000,000,000 (e.g. 84,902,000,000). If you're successful, you’ll receive a cash prize that could be worth thousands of dollars. If you're good enough to win the big eighty five billionth hand, you will receive at least $20,000!You can quickly find out how many hands have been dealt by checking the counter at the top of this page.

dealt-hand-screenshot.jpg

Find out how Milestone Hand prizes are calculated. Milestone Hand Tips:

• Play on more tables - If you are able to play on more than one table at a time, you will increase your chances of being dealt into a milestone hand.
  • Play longer sessions - The size of the prizes depends on the number of VIP Player Points (VPPs) you have earned while sitting at the table. Try to take a seat at a table well in advance of the next milestone hand to increase the amount of your potential prize.
  • Loosen up - you earn VPPs every time you contribute to a raked pot. The more pots you play in, the more VPPs you will earn.

You can learn more about earning VPPs on our VIP Club pages.There will be 300 regular milestone hands, and a final Mega Milestone in each Road to 100 Billion celebration. For the 85 Billion celebration, it’s hand #84,700,000,000 to #85,000,000,000. Next up after that will be 90,000,000,000, so keep checking back to find out more.The big 100 billion Milestone will hit in 2013, and you can expect some huge additions to the amount of cash on offer - watch this space!Please Note: Hands dealt on Zoom tables are not eligible for milestone hand prizes. To win a prize, you must be playing on one of our regular cash game tables.Check the PokerStars Blog to find out what happened on the last Mega Milestone hand at 80 Billion.Real money ring games are also available on the PokerStars Mobile poker app, which means you have the chance to be dealt into a milestone hand wherever you are! Check the Mobile app page to find out how to download now.If you have any questions about the Road to 100 Billion, contact support@pokerstars.com.

• 8 months later...

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/100-billion-celebration/#utm_medium=CRM&utm_source=Email&utm_campaign=E20477

Its getting close now to 100 Billion. I particulary like this concept of a Million Dollar Hand!

I'm preparing to sit at around 50 tables on that day.

gunna be awesome for someone lol, gotta be in it to win it, ill be hopefully 24 tabling by then lol