Weak Draw Out Of Position

feral_cow_icon.gifA pack of feral cows chewed their cuds for .0043 seconds to convert this handPokerStars Pot Limit Omaha $0.10/$0.25 - 5 playersUTG: $19.90 CO: $37.90 Button: $6.95 SB: $25.66 (Hero)BB: $26.24 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with :3h:D:ts:club: (5 players)3 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, BB calls $0.50Flop: ($1.50) :qh:4h:5c (2 players)Hero checks, BB bets $1.25, Hero calls $1.25Turn: ($4.00) :jh (2 players)Hero checks, BB bets $3.75
Is there any reason why we don't go ahead and lead at the flop? We raised preflop so we could easily rep any aaxx, kkxx, akxx hands and we get to set our price.
Agree...IDK why you didn't lead. It allows you to bet turn too and rep AK AA KK and many times they can't continue unless they have top 2 or set.

Agreed.Most often I am leading. Not sure why I didn't this time.Since I check called the flop, i feel turn should only be check call as well...???If taking that line do we donk river if we hit? Or try to CR?

Agreed.Most often I am leading. Not sure why I didn't this time.Since I check called the flop, i feel turn should only be check call as well...???If taking that line do we donk river if we hit? Or try to CR?
If we take that line I would just go ahead and lead out on the river for around $5. Villain will probably check behind on any scare card, but may call a bet on the end thinking we're bluffing.