Sign up for FT through CardRunners, get rakeback and get HEM for free. Its at least as good and probably better that PT. You should be smart enough to figure out how to re-sign up for FT if youre already a member.

Sign up for FT through CardRunners, get rakeback and get HEM for free. Its at least as good and probably better that PT. You should be smart enough to figure out how to re-sign up for FT if youre already a member.
There are plenty of threads on which is better, PT3 or HEM, but they always end up in flame wars and arguing on the internet is stupid. I can say that HEM cannot give me the amount of info on my opponents that PT3 can as seen in my post here. I can say the HEM is prettier and more user friendly. But OP was asking for help in stealing and that misguided thinking needs to be corrected, not encouraged.Encouraging a player to multi-account and break a site's TOS is also misguided thinking and should not be encouraged.
Forgoing rakeback for a promo like this has got to be -EV. Maybe if you've never played on Stars it might be worthwhile.Then again, if a HUD and DB program won't easily add more than its cost to your lifetime expectation... is it worth getting for "free"?
Cheat the system yo
  • 1 year later...

man cracking stuff is not the way people should go. yet they do more than 80% of the timewhat it comes down to is free vs paid, and most people choose the latter.you have all done it in one form or another.. music moviesi still dabble with it but in the way of i might download a movie but if i like the movie ill buy it on blue-raythis way we support the dev's and we dont waste out own cash on crap that was made to make money from us :club: