Best Training Site For No Limit Holdem Cash Games? 6max/fring

Looking to maybe join a site and watch some vids...since i can't find any torrents on it...lol..any suggestions? some say cardrunners, but i read one review on bluefire, and it seemed good too for cash games, no limit holdem...

I have a deuces cracked membership and I am quite pleased with their content... between DC and coaching from babylon and stupidhead... I've learned how to win at online micro stakes no limit cash gamesha

do the 7 day trial for DC and watch the coaching tree! i am doing that and may keep the month membership just for that series!

do the 7 day trial for DC and watch the coaching tree! i am doing that and may keep the month membership just for that series!
watch "coaching kristy", it's another baluga whale video and its fantastic
baluga is amazing. im going to get to that after coaching tree. eye opening! i love it! i may post a thread in a few weeks about all the training sites with free trials bc im going to do all the trials i can. i got a few great recommendations about cardrunners and a few smaller MTT sites.check this out: the "right" training site i started a thread just like this on pokerroad
when was this shot? i recognize a ton of players in those vids... I'm wondering if I'll show up loledt: nm, i only have 7 hands with Kristy... good table selection imo

thanks for the info guys...especially for your thread rrumsey...i was actually just going to do a 7 day trial on leatherass site, dragthebar, but after reading your thread on pokerroad, im going to do the 7day trial on decuescracked...now i just want to make sure i got enough time to take full advantage of the freebie..

thanks for the info guys...especially for your thread rrumsey...i was actually just going to do a 7 day trial on leatherass site, dragthebar, but after reading your thread on pokerroad, im going to do the 7day trial on decuescracked...now i just want to make sure i got enough time to take full advantage of the freebie..
the cool thing about DC is you can download as many videos as you want in those 7 days
the cool thing about DC is you can download as many videos as you want in those 7 days
yah. plus the thread feature where when you stop the vids you can time stamp ( idk if other places do that) is pretty freaking cool im not going to lie. I mean take all the free trials you can, get a ton of views and probably learn a ton.I have found something out while doing the trial: the forums taught me mostly the mechanics. These sites are teaching me a lot more of the reasoning and improving my approach.

For NLHE 6 max, the best is LeggoPoker AINEC. BlueFirePoker is also gold just because of Phil Galfond; every video he makes is the new best video ever

do you mean i can literally download the files and save them on my pc?? that would be crazy...i could just try to get everything downloaded in the 7 days.....if not, am i able to download once i'm a member? or do i literally have to stream from teh site?
do you mean i can literally download the files and save them on my pc?? that would be crazy...i could just try to get everything downloaded in the 7 days.....if not, am i able to download once i'm a member? or do i literally have to stream from teh site?
haven't been a member in a few months, but i believe that's correct. kj could probably verify.and good luck d/l'ing everything though. there's a lot, and i know they update with new videos quite a bit. so it's possible you may start your 7 day trial when som awesome new series is just starting, but won't be able to get the entire series because it will take more than 7 days for all the videos to be posted.

yeah, you can d/l as many as you can during the 7 day trial and they will be saved on your computer... so you could download 30 videos and watch them over the next year...coaching treecoaching tree 2moving on upJK3A 25-200coaching kristyghost shipnever tell me the oddsstart there... that will be plenty of content, mostly micro and some mid/high stakes

yeah, you can d/l as many as you can during the 7 day trial and they will be saved on your computer... so you could download 30 videos and watch them over the next year...coaching treecoaching tree 2moving on upJK3A 25-200coaching kristyghost shipnever tell me the oddsstart there... that will be plenty of content, mostly micro and some mid/high stakes
Wiltontilts Mathamatics series is good tooRoad to robusto is decent too starts at 10nlKosin Trouble
Wiltontilts Mathamatics series is good tooRoad to robusto is decent too starts at 10nlKosin Trouble
i've had the mathematics one saved for some time, but just started it yesterday.it's one part of my game that i could really use help on.
Time out... i can only find a way to stream them... wtf
i've had the mathematics one saved for some time, but just started it yesterday.it's one part of my game that i could really use help on.
The only math you need to know is 2:1, 3:1, 20:1

im about to sign up for the cardrunners free trial and i have had a ton of recommended reading floated my way, ill probably repost a thread about the DC stuff and cardrunners to give everyone a "make sure you watch these vids on your free trial" kinda guide

im about to sign up for the cardrunners free trial and i have had a ton of recommended reading floated my way, ill probably repost a thread about the DC stuff and cardrunners to give everyone a "make sure you watch these vids on your free trial" kinda guide
You should do this. I want to do the 7-day trial soon, but that's really just going to be 7 days of me downloading everything I can get my hands on and watching them later. I don't want to miss out on any great series.
You should do this. I want to do the 7-day trial soon, but that's really just going to be 7 days of me downloading everything I can get my hands on and watching them later. I don't want to miss out on any great series.
Yeah, I'm doing that right now. Mostly doing MTT videos, but I'll probably get some cash ones as well.

I just got my deucescracked trial and I'm downloading videos (starting with Mathematics of NL Hold'em, because I clearly need a refresher). I can't find Leggopoker's videos, but I've downloaded a ton of series already.And thanks for all the help! I've learned so much in the last week. I can't even imagine what I'm gonna learn with so many DC videos.

It's a hard find, but make sure you get the video of Ghost playing blind... you can find it by using filters NLHEM, 6-max, 2 tables, microlimitsI highly reccomend the full ring dojo series, even for 6max players.James is right about coaching kristyThin red line has some decent stuff in it, although he's boring... but he does clear up misconceptions about moving the red line