Fchl Playoff Race

Some excitement happening in the playoff race this season in the FCHL.Here are the current standings...1.asdfjkl; 92 points2.Halifax Moneyshots 90 points3.Newmarket Hurricanes 73 points4.Broadway 92 points5.Altona Maroons 85 points6.Injured Reserve 71 points7.BlackDevilHawks 71 points8.Blindsides 65 pointsShaftsbury Wheat Ales 61 pointsWhalers 61 pointsRoyal Oak Fearsome Beavers 60 pointsLost Cause 56 pointsKC Reserves 50 pointsOttawa Limidonks 47 pointsTulane Flyers 34 points Broadway (Untilted) and Don are battling for not only the number 1 seed in the playoffs but also for the top spot in the Division Supreme. They actually play tonight. Definitely the power house game of the evening.Here are the lineups...Broadway: Martin Havlat Brad Boyes Robert Lang Olli Jokinen Pavol Demitra Peter Mueller Sami Salo Braydon Coburn Tomas Kaberle Andrei Markov New Jersey Devils Don: Sidney Crosby Andrew Brunette Alexei Ponikarovsky Ryan Kesler Rich Peverley Brandon Yip Kim Johnsson Carl Gunnarsson Jaroslav Spacek Kyle Quincey Philadelphia Flyers We also have a 4 way battle for the final spot in the playoffs between Ollie(Blindsides), Arp(Whalers), Rich(Wheat Ales) and me(Beavers)Since I am all about me, here is the breakdown of the final three nights of hockey and what I need to get that spot.Blindsides - 65SWA - 61Whalers -61ROFB - 60IFBlindsides lose vs BDHSWA loses to NMHWHA loses to ROFBBlindsides 65ROFB 62Whalers 61SWA 61SaturdayBlindsides BYESWA loses (heh) against Limi (dig deep zach!)Whalers lose to dannygROFB win against Nell (heh)Blindsides 65ROFB 64Whalers 61/63SWA 61/63Sunday (last day o the season)Blindsides flounder huge against KCWhalers vs SWA doesn't matterROFB pulls out win against BDHROFB -66Blindsides 65Whalers 61/63/65SWA 61/63/65I believe Blindsides clinch with a win tonight as he holds the tie breakers over Rich and Arp. I need some serious luck but anything is possible.

Where Id like to finish, in order:#12- Dreamland#11- just want best pick possible#8- the temptation to finish #8 and dream about an upset over Donnie Biatch Wahlberg is too great#10- gross#9- kill me now.Call me crazy, I think I can pull off a huge upset if I make the playoffs.

good luck steve..but I gotta cheer for my boy the biatch..impressive year.
Yeah, Don is my team should I not pull off a miracle. But man I would love to get that 8th spot and him hold onto the first spot. I am 4-4 against him this season and it might make for a great 1 v 8 matchup.
Nah, not like I have in AHL.This one was more of an accidental tank job.I cant believe you guys are rooting for that guy....for shame.
just realized he has Crosby..hmm..I may change my mind

Division Supreme is so sick with the asdfjkl;, Broadway, Altona Maroons, BlackDevilHawks, and Royal Oak Fearsome Beavers. If Steve somehow pulls off the miracle, our division will send all 5 teams to the playoffs, and own the 3 of the top 4 point totals.

The asdfjkl; have clinched the FCHL Regular Season Title. Matchups in the 1st round look like this...#1 seed asdfjkl; (Ottawa Biatch)vs #8 seed Blindsides (rinswun)#2 seed Halifax MoneyShots (mrdannyg)vs #7 seed Injured Reserve (fenxis)#3 seed Newmarket Hurricanes (Mapleleafs)vs#6 seed BlackDevilHawks (DaveyG)#4 seed Broadway (Untitled)vs#5 seed Altona Maroons (Nell)*****************************Presenting the FCHL 2009/2010 Regular Season Champs Crosby, Sidney Thornton, Joe Iginla, Jarome Semin, Alexander Koivu, Saku Kopitar, Anze Kesler, Ryan Eriksson, Loui Ponikarovsky, Alexei Penner, Dustin Brunette, Andrew Peverley, Rich Frolik, Michael Yip, Brandon Satan, Miroslav Ward, Joel Chara, Zdeno Corvo, Joe Doughty, Drew Gunnarsson, Carl Johnsson, Kim Quincey, Kyle Spacek, Jaroslav Ballard, Keith Grebeshkov, Denis NYI IslandersPhiladelphia Flyers

I'm a Blindsides fan this playoff season, my first year since league inception that I didn't make the postseason.
Join the other 14 teams in the league who are Blindsides fan this season. It doesn't matter though, we will thrive past the hate. Us against the world.
I know Ollie is perhaps the most likable guy in the history of the world but the man love for him is bordering on the ridiculous. :club:
LOL, sig worthy right there.fwiw, i think its more that everyone wants to see the cocky biatch knocked down a peg or two! i think broadway will likely gain a whole host of new fans if they meet the biatch in the playoffs this year.this is my 3rd straight year in the playoffs. i was stoked to make it, it was a tough run down the stretch there!
I know Ollie is perhaps the most likable guy in the history of the world but the man love for him is bordering on the ridiculous. :ts
One of the most humble, likable guys vs one of the most cockiest?yeah, tough call. :club: dancing skills help. the fact he plays this game while living in a country where there is little interest, and in a timezone that has the games start when he falls asleep, is also a bonus.