Rawvegas On The Golf Course...

Seriously, WOW.He obviously doesn't even give a shit about what he has done, hence his silence. I really hope he dies.

I really don't think he was involved.
Level?Either A ) He was involved in some fashion and thinks this will just blow over hence his silence B ) He wasn't involved but knows who was and fears for his life if he proclaims his innocence ( in which case he is the biggest retard ever for allowing his name to be dragged through the mud like this without even attempting to explain the situation/defend himself)Either way he has handled the situation about as poorly as possible.

LOL at his friends who immediately step back and eventually stop altogether.

LOL at his friends who immediately step back and eventually stop altogether.
One is Layne Flack and he immediately drops back and dips out of the scene when he sees the camera.
Not nearly what he deserves for his actions, but at least it annoyed him. It is a start.
Level?Either A ) He was involved in some fashion and thinks this will just blow over hence his silence B ) He wasn't involved but knows who was and fears for his life if he proclaims his innocence ( in which case he is the biggest retard ever for allowing his name to be dragged through the mud like this without even attempting to explain the situation/defend himself)Either way he has handled the situation about as poorly as possible.
i was jktheres really nothing to discuss on this lol
i was jktheres really nothing to discuss on this lol
Why do have a prom pic of an 18-year-old in your sig!

I know its Mark. I loled when I saw it on Facebook.