Interesting Idea Fcp Monthly Wsop

Ok this idea may have been suggested in the past but i am preposing that we have a series of tournaments a months. Which almost reflect the Real WSOP. we could have all the games, hold'em, omaha, stud, horse ect.......limit games no limit games, then of course we'd have the main event which would more then likely be a 20$ buyin. I'm gonna see how much interest we have then set up the tournaments for next week. Depending on the feedback, i'd like to have 10-15 tournamnets which would be held the same time each month. Then of course the last tournament for the month would be a tournament of champions where only the winners of there respected events could complete. Let me know who is interested. Although if we go through with this we have no actual braclets to give out but you could have something in your signature stating how many FCP braclets you've won. Feedback people

I'd be down for this. Your only real hurdle is going to be negotiating a start time everyone is happy. Well, that and making them slightly deeper stacked without dragging them out 6 hours.

Here would be the list of events, the events would not necessarily be in this orderNo-limit $5No-limit $10pot limit-$5pot limit-$10fixed limit-$5fixed limit-$10pot limit omaha - $5pot limit omaha -$10Horse- $10Stud- $5Stud- $10Razz- $5Omaha H/L $10Stud H/L $10No limit- $20(main event)Tournament Of Champs. $20

you're onto something here bro. but like some1 else said, doing it once a month might not be that great an idea...i think the turn out would get smaller progressively.once every couple of months mayb.the events you listed look pretty solid.keep me posted.

Do we win a toyota tundra if we are player of the year?

Ok guys i really like the feedback that i'm getting. Maybe once a month is too much, i'm thinkin 2-3 times a year sounds better. Also if this gets big i would love to see DN play the main event. Obviously it's only a $20 buyin so it wouldn't be for the money more or less bragging rights, oh and of course the winner would get the title of FCP world champion

You will want both a FL and a PL o8b event. And I don't think you'll need a 2nd PLH event..

Do we win a toyota tundra if we are player of the year?
You donating? haha
You will want both a FL and a PL o8b event. And I don't think you'll need a 2nd PLH event..
Yeah the events are not set in stone, but i agree with you. If we are only having this 2-3 times a year i may exstend it to like 17-18 events

It looks and sounds really cool, but my biggest concern is the time they'll be held. 'Sunday after the 100k' is like impossible for any european people. I remember i was pretty tired after the 100k when i finished 4th(it was 4:15 AM) and took me a few days to get back to a somewhat normal sleeping time. I'd not even be able to play in the weekends if those things are held that late. So we'd really need a time so that european players can play aswell. In the summer holiday it's less of a concern, but the rest of the year...Unless you find some sort of solution it might just be another Negreanu Open(waay too late for EU players), so only US people will be able to participate.

This is he current list of events i'm thinking of having for this. No-limit $5No-limit $10pot limit-$5 pot limit-$10fixed limit-$5fixed limit-$10pot limit omaha - $5pot limit omaha -$10Horse- $10Stud- $5Stud- $10Razz- $5Omaha pot limit H/L $10Omaha FL H/L $10Stud FL H/L $10No limit- $20(main event)Tournament Of Champs. $20

It looks and sounds really cool, but my biggest concern is the time they'll be held. 'Sunday after the 100k' is like impossible for any european people. I remember i was pretty tired after the 100k when i finished 4th(it was 4:15 AM) and took me a few days to get back to a somewhat normal sleeping time. I'd not even be able to play in the weekends if those things are held that late. So we'd really need a time so that european players can play aswell. In the summer holiday it's less of a concern, but the rest of the year...Unless you find some sort of solution it might just be another Negreanu Open(waay too late for EU players), so only US people will be able to participate.
Yes i will make sure the time is good for everyone. Atleast for the main event. I'm thinking Saturday around 11am eastern would be a good time for the main event.Right now i'm looking at holding 18 events over a 5-7 day period.
i see what u did there :club:
This is he current list of events i'm thinking of having for this. No-limit $5No-limit $10pot limit-$5 pot limit-$10fixed limit-$5fixed limit-$10pot limit omaha - $5pot limit omaha -$10Horse- $10Stud- $5Stud- $10Razz- $5Omaha pot limit H/L $10Omaha FL H/L $10Stud Pot Limit H/L $10Stud FL H/L $10No limit- $20(main event)Tournament Of Champs. $20
i have never seen PLstud8

You aren't going to find a time thats good for everyone from Cali to China, so just set a time and stick with it. As long as folks know in advance what time it will be every time, they will make arrangements to be there...........or not. Like if it's at 11am on Saturday, I already know I have to work at that time so I won't be playing. And applying the KISS method (keep it simple, stupid) is gonna be bonus all around. Not that you are stupid, but unless you want to answer endless questions about what, when, where, why over and over and over..........just make it less complicated and more compact, however you can manage that. FCP just eats up the word challenge so I'm sure it will be a hit for all of those that can get there.

1-No-limit hold'em $52-No-limit hold'em $103-pot limit hold'em-$5 4-pot limit hold'em-$105-fixed limit hold'em-$56-fixed limit hold'em-$107-pot limit omaha - $58-pot limit omaha -$109-Horse- $1010-Stud- $511-Stud- $1012-Razz- $513-Omaha pot limit H/L $1014-Omaha FL H/L $1015-Stud FL H/L $1016-No limit- $20(main event)17-Tournament Of Champs. $20 Event # Times/Dates TBADay 1- 1,7,10,Day 2- 4,15,5Day 3- 3,12,14Day 4- 9,2,6,13Day 5- 8,11,16Day 6- 17

What about this list:?[Day 1 is the first day of the week, Day 7 the last, sounds logical eh?]Day 1: [Maybe Monday]Event #1: Fixed Limit 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo: $5 [starting afternoon - early evening]Event #2: Pot Limit Omaha: $5 [parallel to flhe $5]Event #3: Fixed Limit Texas Hold'Em: $5 [starting 3 or 4 hours after the the start of the other 2 events]Day 2:Event #4: Fixed Limit 7 Card Stud: $10 [afternoon - early evening]Event #5: Fixed Limit Omaha Hi/Lo: $10 [parallel to stud 10$]Event #6: No Limit Texas Hold'Em: $5 [starting after the other 2]Day 3:Event #7: Fixed Limit 7 Card Stud Lowball (Razz): $10 [afternoon - early evening]Event #8: Pot Limit Omaha Hold'Em: $10 [parallel]Event #9: Fixed Limit Texas Hold'Em: $10 [after the other 2]Day 4:Event #10: Fixed Limit 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo: $10 [afternoon - early evening]Event #11: Pot Limit Texas Hold'Em: $10 [parallel]Event #12: No Limit Texas Hold'Em: $10 [after the other two]Day 5:Event #11: Micro Fixed Limit 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo: $1 [afternoon - early evening]Event #12: Micro Pot Limit Omaha: $1 [parallel]Event #13: Micro No Limit Texas Hold'Em: $1 [after the other two]Day 6:Event #14: Main Event: No Limit Texas 'Holdem: $25 [afternoon]Day 7:Event #15: Micro Horse: $1 [noon]Event #16: Tournament of Champions - H.O.R.S.E: $25 [afternoon - evening]had nothing to do so wrote it down. what do you think about something like that? i tried to balance out the events, so players can decide between omaha and stud, and most can play holdem if they want (i tried to avoid holdem events running parallel to stud or omaha events).More events can be added of course.

What about this list:?[Day 1 is the first day of the week, Day 7 the last, sounds logical eh?]Day 1: [Maybe Monday]Event #1: Fixed Limit 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo: $5 [starting afternoon - early evening]Event #2: Pot Limit Omaha: $5 [parallel to flhe $5]Event #3: Fixed Limit Texas Hold'Em: $5 [starting 3 or 4 hours after the the start of the other 2 events]Day 2:Event #4: Fixed Limit 7 Card Stud: $10 [afternoon - early evening]Event #5: Fixed Limit Omaha Hi/Lo: $10 [parallel to stud 10$]Event #6: No Limit Texas Hold'Em: $5 [starting after the other 2]Day 3:Event #7: Fixed Limit 7 Card Stud Lowball (Razz): $10 [afternoon - early evening]Event #8: Pot Limit Omaha Hold'Em: $10 [parallel]Event #9: Fixed Limit Texas Hold'Em: $10 [after the other 2]Day 4:Event #10: Fixed Limit 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo: $10 [afternoon - early evening]Event #11: Pot Limit Texas Hold'Em: $10 [parallel]Event #12: No Limit Texas Hold'Em: $10 [after the other two]Day 5:Event #11: Micro Fixed Limit 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo: $1 [afternoon - early evening]Event #12: Micro Pot Limit Omaha: $1 [parallel]Event #13: Micro No Limit Texas Hold'Em: $1 [after the other two]Day 6:Event #14: Main Event: No Limit Texas 'Holdem: $25 [afternoon]Day 7:Event #15: Micro Horse: $1 [noon]Event #16: Tournament of Champions - H.O.R.S.E: $25 [afternoon - evening]had nothing to do so wrote it down. what do you think about something like that? i tried to balance out the events, so players can decide between omaha and stud, and most can play holdem if they want (i tried to avoid holdem events running parallel to stud or omaha events)
i love u
What about this list:?[Day 1 is the first day of the week, Day 7 the last, sounds logical eh?]Day 1: [Maybe Monday]Event #1: Fixed Limit 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo: $5 [starting afternoon - early evening]Event #2: Pot Limit Omaha: $5 [parallel to flhe $5]Event #3: Fixed Limit Texas Hold'Em: $5 [starting 3 or 4 hours after the the start of the other 2 events]Day 2:Event #4: Fixed Limit 7 Card Stud: $10 [afternoon - early evening]Event #5: Fixed Limit Omaha Hi/Lo: $10 [parallel to stud 10$]Event #6: No Limit Texas Hold'Em: $5 [starting after the other 2]Day 3:Event #7: Fixed Limit 7 Card Stud Lowball (Razz): $10 [afternoon - early evening]Event #8: Pot Limit Omaha Hold'Em: $10 [parallel]Event #9: Fixed Limit Texas Hold'Em: $10 [after the other 2]Day 4:Event #10: Fixed Limit 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo: $10 [afternoon - early evening]Event #11: Pot Limit Texas Hold'Em: $10 [parallel]Event #12: No Limit Texas Hold'Em: $10 [after the other two]Day 5:Event #11: Micro Fixed Limit 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo: $1 [afternoon - early evening]Event #12: Micro Pot Limit Omaha: $1 [parallel]Event #13: Micro No Limit Texas Hold'Em: $1 [after the other two]Day 6:Event #14: Main Event: No Limit Texas 'Holdem: $25 [afternoon]Day 7:Event #15: Micro Horse: $1 [noon]Event #16: Tournament of Champions - H.O.R.S.E: $25 [afternoon - evening]had nothing to do so wrote it down. what do you think about something like that? i tried to balance out the events, so players can decide between omaha and stud, and most can play holdem if they want (i tried to avoid holdem events running parallel to stud or omaha events)
I really like how you have it set up, However all tournaments are going to be held on Pokerstars. When creating a tournament there has to be a minimum of a $5 buyin. Also there's no $25 buyin option. It jumps from a $20 buyin to a $30 buyin. So no micro tournaments. Also i am swinging towards making the TOC a Horse event.