Serinda Swan > Lindsay Lohan

serinda and lindsay  

66 members have voted

1. 1. who is hotter

• serinda
    • lindsay

I remember someone saying that serinda was a cheap impression of lindsay lohan but considering the events lately rehab etc etc I feel serinda is way better I really can't get enough of seeing her on the commericials beats at least 90% percent of other commericials.

Can someone go to Lunars house and break a window or something?I think that's about the right price for making a poll about two chicks and not providing a pic.

Can someone go to Lunars house and break his legs or something?I think that's about the right price for making a poll about two chicks and not providing a pic.
FYP

Definitely Lindsay.. 3 reasons:1. ) Disney girls, as we have found out this week, are freaky2. ) Redheads are wild in the sack3. ) Added bonus of being able to do rails off her ass, and slap it directly afterwards to take the edge off.

Definitely Lindsay.. 3 reasons:1. ) Disney girls, as we have found out this week, are freaky2. ) Redheads are wild in the sack3. ) Added bonus of being able to do rails off her ass, and slap it directly afterwards to take the edge off.
/thread