How Is Posible To Accept All In Withouth To See The Floop ?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think are 3 situations :1. if i am 200% convinced that i am a lucky guy and i will win2. if i have the cards in hand that i wish(diferent cases: AA; AK; ... etc)3. if i have a so called PokerRNG pro

SO first on this one...

i think all 3 are resonable but who will win ? )

relax... take a deep breath, clear your mind and answer yourself to the questionbcz others can lie for their own interest ! or make fun of you !
zzzzzzzz
Got to be Daniel's Joke Account
get real! do u think that daniel would have time for such things ?i doubt about it
I thought this thread was a lot newer than 1.5 yrs old. :club:
I thought was older.. just 1.5 yrs ! :ts (Saturday, September 1st, 2007, 5:41 PM)
get real, do u think that daniel would have time for such things ?i doubt about it
Hi!Do you have the answer yet? When is possible to accept all in withouth to see floop?
Hi!Do you have the answer yet? When is possible to accept all in withouth to see floop?
Why ? so my thread die ? NO NO NO NO !! joke man, i tried to talk here about that program, the RNG , not to talk about when to accept all in without to see flop.You can accept all in whenever you want, or whenever you feel lucky, but in virtual room's is not like in reality. In reality anything is possible... in virtual rooms you can be "the one" who knows the future, or who can change the future.
Why ? so my thread die ? NO NO NO NO !! joke man, i tried to talk here about that program, the RNG , not to talk about when to accept all in without to see flop.You can accept all in whenever you want, or whenever you feel lucky, but in virtual room's is not like in reality. In reality anything is possible... in virtual rooms you can be "the one" who knows the future, or who can change the future.
Weeeeeee! :5c:ts:3h:4h:club:
Wow, dude, you seriously just blew my mind. :club:
Oh ok, I get it now.
why does everything in life have to make a comeback? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg
Don't call it a comeback, He's been here for years.
  • 3 months later...
You sound even more ignorant when talking about teh RNG than when talking about teh Floop
  • 3 years later...