Good Showdown Percentages

Playing online what kind of showdown percentages do you have for showdown and what is a good expected longterm realistically. Thanks for you help.
This is really weird, i just came on here to post this exact question...but lately I've been getting around 50% when im doing good..but i would also be interested to see what a good long term winning player gets for showdown percentages

Thinking off the top of my head and I have no hard facts but I would assume it does have to do with the limits you play / style you play. Tight aggressive is not the only way to be a successful player.Ex. You might be a loose aggressive and get to see a lot of cheap rivers because of your high aggression on the flop/turn. (making your W$SD low) As long as you've figured out how to be a winning player with that style.And yes, if your at 100 percent you pretty much hope to flop a full house and then eventually show your hand otherwise you fold. :club:

Thinking off the top of my head and I have no hard facts but I would assume it does have to do with the limits you play / style you play. Tight aggressive is not the only way to be a successful player.Ex. You might be a loose aggressive and get to see a lot of cheap rivers because of your high aggression on the flop/turn. (making your W$SD low) As long as you've figured out how to be a winning player with that style.And yes, if your at 100 percent you pretty much hope to flop a full house and then eventually show your hand otherwise you fold. :club:
Yeh i would there would have to be a happy medium between really high and really low in order for you to maximize your profits

I would reply to your question, but can't get past you're terrible forum screenname.Huskies undefeated....I can say that for another 6 days :club: but too bad you can't say that about the cougs for 1 second.

I would reply to your question, but can't get past you're terrible forum screenname.Huskies undefeated....I can say that for another 6 days :club: but too bad you can't say that about the cougs for 1 second.
GO GATORS!o yeah and after like 2k hands my showdown percent is like 49%
Well i just thinking that it shouldnt make a difference but i suppose there would be because theres probobly gonna be more suck outs and what not in lower limits unless im just kinda missing what your thinking
More people to the river.