Hey DanielFirst I think you are definitely the most entertaining player to watch in poker today and you also back that up with what seems to be a great attitude to life in generalHowever I seen your last video blog and basically my option of you has dropped though the floor in the very last frame of the blog I saw you were sleeping with a rat dog? Please cowboy up and get a real dog there is nothing that says gay more than a man with a dog that weighs less than a bag of chips :club:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey DanielFirst I think you are definitely the most entertaining player to watch on poker today and you also back that up with what seems to be a great attitude to lif in generalHowever i seen your last video blog and basically my option of you drop though the floor in the very last frame of the blog i saw you were sleeping with a rat dog? Please cowboy up and get a real dog there is nothing that says gay more than a dog the weighs less than a bag of chips :club:
Not true. Saying "cowboy up" is 142x gayer. It's a scientific fact, homo.
Not true. Saying "cowboy up" is 142x gayer. It's a scientific fact, homo.
did you do a search for the word gay so you could try and hook up?
Not with you, anyway. I don't know where a newbie like you has been.
Well In case you hadn’t heard Daniel is married so you may want to try a different board, Hellmuth may be available
Well In case you hadn’t heard Daniel is married so you may want to try a different board, Hellmuth may be available
To be honest, I like to live vicariously through Ron Mexico. He's more of a man than you could ever dream of having being.
Grow some hair. Wussy.
To be honest, I like to live vicariously through Ron Mexico. He's more of a man than you could ever dream of having being.
I thought this was a poker forum not some who can be gayer bollocks? If it makes you feel at all better you win.
I thought this was a poker forum not some who can be gayer bollocks? If it makes you feel at all better you win.
It is a poker forum, correct. That means, by description, it's not a forum designed to be joined just so you can make a retarded comment about a guy's pet and then not handle a little minor flaming.Which is odd, because I assumed you were intimate with all things flaming.And for the record, the only way to get Daniel's attention is with pottery. He's a sucker for a homemade vase.
It is a poker forum, correct. That means, by description, it's not a forum designed to be joined just so you can make a retarded comment about a guy's pet and then not handle a little minor flaming.Which is odd, because I assumed you were intimate with all things flaming.And for the record, the only way to get Daniel's attention is with pottery. He's a sucker for a homemade vase.
Or I could just call himFor the record I'm not mad at all I just love messing with people who think they are taking some sort on meaningless stand on a comment that was directed at someone else.
Hey DanielFirst I think you are definitely the most entertaining player to watch in poker today and you also back that up with what seems to be a great attitude to life in generalHowever I seen your last video blog and basically my option of you has dropped though the floor in the very last frame of the blog I saw you were sleeping with a rat dog? Please cowboy up and get a real dog there is nothing that says gay more than a man with a dog that weighs less than a bag of chips :club:
I always wondered what Justin Timberlake would look like after a week-long cocaine bender.