party 500k guaranteed

Wow, im out in typical BS fashion. I have pocket 4's a flop a set, only to be outdone by a set of 10's. Next hand im out when my 99 gets beat with 44. Phucking hilarious.

And I'm out as well.Limp with J10, MP minraises, BB calls I call.Flop J 10 9, I check, MP bets 200, I raise to 400, he minraises again, considered folding, but decided to push, he calls with KQ of course. Another horrible MTT for Zim, man this is getting old...

i agree, had K 8 in bb, flop comes K 8 Q 2 diamonds, of course guy has A 7 of diamonds and hits his flush, then to finish me off i get JJ lose all in preflop to the AK.... good luck everyone in the tourney still

Just had my degree all donk moment.AK suited, UTG minraises (!!!), I just call on the button.Flop KQ10. Villain checks, I bet 250, he calls.Turn 10. I bet 450, he re-raises me all in.I call, (perhaps stupidly).Flip'm. AA vs AK. J on the river for a chop!

Has anyone noted when the miniraise has ever meant anything besides "HELLO I HAVE POCKET ACES AND WILL GIVE YOU EXCELLENT ODDS TO TRY AND HIT SOMETHING HUGE AND BUST ME THANKS!!"?Just asking.
Actually it doesn't at the limits i play at. :roll:

well i went out shortstacked pushed with ace 10 suited got called by 10 10 and for some reason 45 .... lol with no odds at all. kinda of funnycashed though for $278 from $10 investment.gl to anyone still in

Thanks for the congrats, Jay.looks like it's just me then.At this point, with 8700 chips, I'm playing ABC poker, waiting for a half-decent hand to protect my blind against against the villain next to me.If I run into an opportunity to double-up, I can start playing again.I saw a hand like yours, bascomeb, but I think it was before the money. A10 vs 10 10, fellow got a set of 10s on the flop and that was that.