ray dekargani (dreamclown) should respect dn

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is only natural when a person with limited exposure and high talent get the better of a person with more press that they play it up. Look at Clubber Lang in Rocky....sw. But over the long run Dn would Kick HIS ASS.

It is only natural when a person with limited exposure and high talent get the better of a person with more press that they play it up. Look at Clubber Lang in Rocky....sw. But over the long run Dn would Kick HIS ASS.
and you're basing this on what exactly other than the fact that this is daniels site?
and you're basing this on what exactly other than the fact that this is daniels site?
I base it on the fact that Daniel's won over a million dollars life time in Limit tournaments alone.I base it on the fact that Daniel's beaten games at higher limits than 500-1000 for some time in live play. I base it on the fact that Daniel's also played limit hold 'em in the biggest game around, and shown a profit. I don't know that it's, "ass kicking", but I think Daniel would probably show a profit over 10k hands, 20k hands, 50k hands.

I'm a bit torn on this one.While I think dreamclown shows little or no class with his actions, if I was to take several thousands of dollars off a big-name pro like DN, I would look for the nearest (and highest) mountain top to tell the world.

I base it on the fact that Daniel's won over a million dollars life time in Limit tournaments alone.I base it on the fact that Daniel's beaten games at higher limits than 500-1000 for some time in live play. I base it on the fact that Daniel's also played limit hold 'em in the biggest game around, and shown a profit. I don't know that it's, "ass kicking", but I think Daniel would probably show a profit over 10k hands, 20k hands, 50k hands.
wow, tourneys and full table cash games are very relevant to heads up online play right?
He is young, cut him some slack.  Also, he is an excellent player according to people I've spoken with.
Well, you are young too but you show class. Perhaps I am too harsh on him but it's just a natural reaction. It's good to see that you are so cool about him trashing you. You are a true gentleman. That is why I will play on fcp even though I've had a lot of problems with the site. I'm talking more with Krystal from customer support than my own wife recently, lol.

Moreover, how the hell can one judge a players play with such limited hands. The real problem I think for DN was that he brought such a limited buy in to a game that required more cash. I would like to see both with 50,000 in a 50, 100 limit hu and go for 12 hours then I will judge.

wow, tourneys and full table cash games are very relevant to heads up online play right?
I don't know that the 4k/8k game is ever full table, but I digress. And yes, I think that sucess in high limit, short handed LHE against the best players in the world is somewhat relevant. I don't think Daniel would beat the hell out of Dream Clown. I do think that after Daniel got the feel for playing online and against Dream Clown, he would show a profit. Thus, 10k-50k hands.Read critically Scotty, I know you're not dumb. You're intelligent enough to know that these things have relevance.

Daniel is obviously better than dreamclown in every facet of poker but you have to give the edge to the guy who has played hundreds of thousands, if not a million hands of heads up online limit hold em. daniel is talented enough to figure the game out and become a winner, but you have to think that dreamclown is probably the favorite in this match.

On Iam trying to make DN feel better!!!!
you realize dreamclown is better though when it comes to heads up lhe online right?
Just out of curiosity... what are you basing this on exactly? Too few hands were played in DN and Dreamclown's only prior session to draw any conclusions imo.
you realize dreamclown is better though when it comes to heads up lhe online right?
Just out of curiosity... what are you basing this on exactly? Too few hands were played in DN and Dreamclown's only prior session to draw any conclusions imo.
the fact that dreamclown is one of the best heads up online players in the world, and I dont see how daniel can be given his limited online and limited heads up play. im not basing anything on their two short sessions, they are relatively meaningless.
Why cant we all just drink (a lot) and be happy???
beacuse im from nwp so no one likes me hear when I say anything contradictory
I like you, Scotty.I think you offer a lot.I wasn't being pissy with you, I didn't think.I just think there's a lot more to this than you're allowing room for.
Why cant we all just drink (a lot) and be happy???
beacuse im from nwp so no one likes me hear when I say anything contradictory
I like you, Scotty.I think you offer a lot.I wasn't being censored with you, I didn't think.I just think there's a lot more to this than you're allowing room for.
i wasnt neccesarily refering to you, a lot of people here dont seem to like a lot of the things I say.I know daniel is a great limit holdem player. I just dont think he matches up with the best heads up players in the world, players that have logged thousands or millions of hands heads up, something daniel hasnt even come close to doing.
the fact that dreamclown is one of the best heads up online players in the world, and I dont see how daniel can be given his limited online and limited heads up play. im not basing anything on their two short sessions, they are relatively meaningless.
I am not saying that Dreamclown is bigger than Jesus, or better than Jesus!What I am saying is, well look at my earlier post. Let them buy in equal and let them play for hours, then we can judge