worst misclick?

the other night i was playing 5-10 nl, i had 88 on a 5JK flop. i had raised preflop and gotten it down to 3 players, checked to me, i meant to bet 30 and fold to a raise, but i typed an extra 0 into my bet and bet 300 instead. the next guy raised all in for 18 more and i had to call him wth like 700 in the pot. i was taking a shot out of my bankroll so the money actually did hurt, i still ended up on the night and yes i got what i deserved (bad management) but still a pretty brutal misclick.whats yours?

I can't match that brutality, but there was one hand I talk about at some point in my poker blog where I don't even remember the hand. I had something like J6 in the BB, and can only presume that I was thought I was checking as opposed to calling a raise. It got checked around 3 times postflop against two other players, and I took down the hand with something like a pair of 6s. I looked through my HH later and remembered NOTHING about the hand, which is bizarre, since I tend to remember hands I go to showdown on, win or lose.

Guest XXEddie

i had 15k in chips blinds 100/200raised to 800, with 46o....or so i thought, i accidentally raised to 8000some guy with 13k went allin and another guy with 5k called, I was pot commiteddude with 13k had KKother dude had AQsI made a str8 on the river

i had 15k in chips blinds 100/200raised to 800, with 46o....or so i thought, i accidentally raised to 8000some guy with 13k went allin and another guy with 5k called, I was pot commiteddude with 13k had KKother dude had AQsI made a str8 on the river
you people are what make poker annoying
Guest XXEddie
im sorry for misclicking. I will try to make sure everyone who has ever misclicked die. ....but then there will only be about 15 people playing

Hero is Dealt A :D A :club: in MP3 folds, hero folds.I've done it twice. I rarely ever misclick but ive done it twice with aces. It happened both times while multitabling, and I went to click something on one of the tables, just as a new table popped up, and I clicked the "fold" box and couldn't fix it quick enough.

Mine would be running to try to take a quick pizz in a 4k gaurunteed tourney, down to the last 30ish people and i'm middle stack....i had 99 in the big blind (apparently) and it got called/checked around pre-flop. I get back to a J99 flop as it's folding me (timed out). checked around on the flop with another J on the turn. One player bets, another raises, all-in, call. One guy with J3 other with J7. i bust out about 5 hands later. Needless to say I only piss during the breaks now!

Somehow misclicked "Fold to any Bet" in a Party Poker 1-2 NL game.I had Q7 in the big blind. Flop comes out QQQ and my hand is auto mucked. Of course I go balistic.Turned out to be a huge pot as players in the hand had limped with 99, JJ, and A10.

I was in a big $5 tourney on stars, and i accidentally clicked raise when someone had made a substantial raise preflop... i had 7 3 diamonds.It got checked down to the river and i made a pair of threes, the flop was J high, rainbow........ Pretty sure i got lucky as hell when he missed w/ his AK. ended up putting me top 30 w/ about 300 left.

i think poker is just such a better game when i have KK or AQ and a guy has AA. i hate it when i have KK all-in preflop and the guy has 46o. i mean when i'm the huge favorite like that i just go ballistic.you people are what make poker annoying.

Not a misclick, but a dropped connection at the final table of the US Daily on Pokerroom ($3400 for 1st place) Guy with a med stack pushes UTG with JJ, I had KK and could not call as my connection dropped, chip leader in BB called with AQ, Q high board won it ... I ended up in 7th shortly thereafter, that pot would have put me in a commanding chip lead.