Jump to content


World Cup 2018


  • Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#101 serge

serge

    Leafs nation Grand Poobah

  • Members
  • 49,726 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto

Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:15 PM

Arp wins the internet again..

I hope you bet that brother.
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#102 Dubey

Dubey

    Poker Forum God

  • Members
  • 11,340 posts
  • Location:Lethbridge, Alberta

Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:34 PM

sigh. I was really looking forward to actually being able to sit and watch a whole game for the final.. but Croatia/France? boo.

#103 iBeaver

iBeaver

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 2,699 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:40 PM

View PostDubey, on 11 July 2018 - 01:34 PM, said:

sigh. I was really looking forward to actually being able to sit and watch a whole game for the final.. but Croatia/France? boo.
I disagree. This should be a pretty good match up. I've yet to watch today game but Croatia has been fun to watch.

#104 serge

serge

    Leafs nation Grand Poobah

  • Members
  • 49,726 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto

Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:52 PM

View PostDubey, on 11 July 2018 - 01:34 PM, said:

sigh. I was really looking forward to actually being able to sit and watch a whole game for the final.. but Croatia/France? boo.

Croatia was very exciting especially after the half. Fun team.
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#105 Dubey

Dubey

    Poker Forum God

  • Members
  • 11,340 posts
  • Location:Lethbridge, Alberta

Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:46 PM

I just donít care about either team

#106 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

    Poker Forum God

  • Members
  • 18,514 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey, Hockey pools

Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:12 PM

View Postserge, on 11 July 2018 - 01:15 PM, said:

Arp wins the internet again..

I hope you bet that brother.

I bet France to win it all (I think that was my first post here)
I bet Croatia to win a couple of games, and win it all, but small amounts.
I took both of them in a couple of pools, only 1 I will actually cash for anything.

Otherwise, Ive lost a lot of bets this WC. Generally, I suck at WC betting, cause I get silly and bet on every game Im going to even watch for 5min. Overall, Ill be ++ if France wins it all, otherwise, Ill be down overall for the WCup.

Dubey, cheer for France. They have a Bogossian as the assistant coach, and he won a WC for France in 1998. Happy 20th anniversary!

#107 serge

serge

    Leafs nation Grand Poobah

  • Members
  • 49,726 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto

Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:44 PM

View PostMapleLeafpoker, on 11 July 2018 - 07:12 PM, said:

I bet France to win it all (I think that was my first post here)
I bet Croatia to win a couple of games, and win it all, but small amounts.
I took both of them in a couple of pools, only 1 I will actually cash for anything.

Otherwise, Ive lost a lot of bets this WC. Generally, I suck at WC betting, cause I get silly and bet on every game Im going to even watch for 5min. Overall, Ill be ++ if France wins it all, otherwise, Ill be down overall for the WCup.

Dubey, cheer for France. They have a Bogossian as the assistant coach, and he won a WC for France in 1998. Happy 20th anniversary!

Nice...I knew about Bogossian back in the day and watched that World Cup..Lets Go France..Didnt realize he is coaching.
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#108 serge

serge

    Leafs nation Grand Poobah

  • Members
  • 49,726 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto

Posted 15 July 2018 - 08:25 AM

Congrats to France. Great game. Well deserved.

Also to Croatia for getting to the final.

Now what do we do till hockey starts??


Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users