Please post all information in this forum to keep the General Forum clutter free.Thanks,Gov
This isn't a league.
I'd think you would want fun things like this in the general forum, as a marketing tool, and all.Kinda like it, though.
After the FCP upgrade whenever I'm at fullcontactpoker.com the threads on the side are from strategy forum. Maybe it's because I post most there and it's different for everyone? I doubt it though.
I'd think you would want fun things like this in the general forum, as a marketing tool, and all.
That's exactly what I want.

I think me and TJ should mod this forum too if it's gonna stay here :club:

It's not a bad thing at all guys, its just 1 single threads were getting buried between them all and if we're doing this week after week it's going to become very cluttered I think with team threads.On 2nd thought, how about a sub forum within General for this stuff instead? As you're right it's not really a league.

It's not a bad thing at all guys, its just 1 single threads were getting buried between them all and if we're doing this week after week it's going to become very cluttered I think with team threads.On 2nd thought, how about a sub forum within General for this stuff instead? As you're right it's not really a league.
dont think it really matters where its to....people will find it....railed saintjamie (a noob) (promising up and coming class "A" prospect) last night at the final table of a $4.40 and made sure to get a mention of the teams in the chatbox with Freddec

Gov, I see your point. Personally, I think this is one of the most entertaining things that has happened at FCP. I think there is alot of interest in this even outside the people that are involved. New people come to this forum and see the kind of things that happen here they'll want to get involved in this community. I think that after Sunday, you can probably "store" these threads here in the FCP leagues forum. But for now I think it would be better if this were back in General.Just sayin.

Gov,Personally I would like to see this back in General. Anyone who comes to FCP goes to General Forum 1st...General 2nd....Strat a far distant 3rd....and Leagues....485th! There isn't that much happening on Sunday. I see our threads getting tons of views, pages, etc.. There would still be tons of room for the other topics, but this is actually a huge happening for FCP. You have got some of the players w/ small bankrolls getting a chance to play for serious money. You have many members having a good time w/ trash talking, bounties, etc. Last but not least Gov....we are doing this at POKER STARS!!!! I am not marketing genius, but....A. Huge Forum supporting Poker Stars in a very positive way.+ B. Biggest Part of your forum seeing it.=C. Traffic to Poker Stars????????Just sayin.....

I agree with Adam simply because he used the pythagorean theory.

I agree with Adam simply because he used the pythagorean theory.
There is no disputing the pythagorean theory....
On 2nd thought, how about a sub forum within General for this stuff instead? As you're right it's not really a league.
That sounds good.
  • 2 weeks later...