I recently went on a trip to NY, and was lucky enough to see a Yankees game. (Yankees v Tampa Bay i think?) "We" won 4-3, with 3 runs coming in the 8th.The atmosphere was awesome, and the fact that both teams sets of fans were sitting together(is this usual?) was great, very unlike soccer here in the UK, and that 8th innings was unforgettable. Being able to see you saw a Yankees guy hit a homer was pretty sweet aswell- Nick Swisher i think.All of the things i say here may be incorrect, i am a total noob lol, so please correct me if i am. :)What i am getting at, is being in the UK, baseball aint easy to come by - watching i mean - and i was wondering if it is broadcast on the internet, or even some tv channels over here. It used to be on channel 5 every so often, but i dunno if that is still on. Even the highlights would be cool.Thanks in advance, and sorry for sounding like a total noob!

I recently went on a trip to NY, and was lucky enough to see a Yankees game. (Yankees v Tampa Bay i think?) "We" won 4-3, with 3 runs coming in the 8th.The atmosphere was awesome, and the fact that both teams sets of fans were sitting together(is this usual?) was great, very unlike soccer here in the UK, and that 8th innings was unforgettable. Being able to see you saw a Yankees guy hit a homer was pretty sweet aswell- Nick Swisher i think.All of the things i say here may be incorrect, i am a total noob lol, so please correct me if i am. :)What i am getting at, is being in the UK, baseball aint easy to come by - watching i mean - and i was wondering if it is broadcast on the internet, or even some tv channels over here. It used to be on channel 5 every so often, but i dunno if that is still on. Even the highlights would be cool.Thanks in advance, and sorry for sounding like a total noob!
www.youtube.com , its way better then channel 5