first big win!

Just thought Id make a bragging post here :club: Last night I played the 15 dollar 10k guarenteed on Pacific Poker. Fought threw over 700 players and took it down for a little under 2700. Id also like to say congradulations to Konidas who made the Final Table as well finishing 5th. With about 50 people left and me being very short stacked I pushed all in against Konidas's bb with A9 and he called with AQ, well my 3 outer spiked and the rest is history!

Can you stake me $5 for a sitngo. I'll pay you back?!?!?Someone had to ask.seriously.SWEET.good job. Now parlay that into 100k so you can play DN in a heads up match.

Just thought Id make a bragging post here :club:   Last night I played the 15 dollar 10k guarenteed on Pacific Poker.  Fought threw over 700 players and took it down for a little under 2700.  Id also like to say congradulations to Konidas who made the Final Table as well finishing 5th.   With about 50 people left and me being very short stacked I pushed all in against Konidas's bb with A9 and he called with AQ, well my 3 outer spiked and the rest is history!
well done :D
Just thought Id make a bragging post here :club:   Last night I played the 15 dollar 10k guarenteed on Pacific Poker.  Fought threw over 700 players and took it down for a little under 2700.  Id also like to say congradulations to Konidas who made the Final Table as well finishing 5th.   With about 50 people left and me being very short stacked I pushed all in against Konidas's bb with A9 and he called with AQ, well my 3 outer spiked and the rest is history!
do the words "cashout" mean anyting!!

congrats great job and yeah i agree with above. cash out at least half youll still have plenty to play with. i finally learned this and just heard another story from my cousin which he built up his account to almost 4,000, moved up in limits and kept winning and moving up until he gave it all back. eventually you just run into someone better than you or you get unlucky. unless your rich or great and in that case gl. :club: