any two cards can win.

Everyone talks about the 10 best starting hands and blah blah blah, but if 662 come down on the flop i want my pocket cards to be 62, 66, or 22. Not on the top 10 starting hands, but my point is that any 2 cards can win if played right. I would rather raise with a couple of low cards so I can keep all the people with the big cards in the hand. Now if the flop comes out ragged or hits my hand I have a good chance to take the pot there, also if the flop has a high card I can represent it. I just want to know everyones thoughts on the theory of "any two cards can win"?

I've noticed that a lot of super tight player post on FCP. This post was not saying that everyone should go all in, with any cards, all of the time. I was just trying to get everyone's opinions on playing a little more aggresive. Everyone seems to think that raising the pot with your premium hands is playing aggressive. I just wanted some opinons on playing different hands. It seems the only thing to do on FCP is cut everyone down and make fun of there post.

I've considered the theory and in the long run, the any two cards theory will lose. Sure there will be the 1/1000 or whatever shot that you will actually flop a boat where there's a chance that you could get paid off, but more often than not you're not going to hit anything. Oftentimes you will flop an underpair and be forced to fold it. Even if you flop two small pair, this is an extremely vulnerable hand. So are you recommending playing these hands, when you "feel lucky". You can't feel lucky, when you do, you'll still miss most of the time. The curse is actually hitting when you feel lucky, so that you do it more often than you should. I've also considered the "feel lucky" theory and even practiced it for a time, but it just doesnt work.Realize that poker is a long run game with a lot of short-term fluctuations.Can any two cards win? YesWill any two cards win and get paid off often enough to play them? NO

I just wanted some opinons on playing different hands.
If by "different hands" you mean the 6-2 you mentioned earlier...come find RISEorFall at UB or Absolute Poker....Love the pic. Going to search for these phone pictures....

Playing cr@p hands, in the long run, will be a negative rather than a positive. Like another poster stated, calling a raise pre-flop only gets you to the next three cards where the odds of flopping a boat are as slim as they are when holding high cards. Flopping a pair or two pair is more likely, however, even then, you are on an underpair and are a dog to any higher pocket pair or overcard on the board. In the short-run, you make catch a mericle flop, turn, or river and cash on a single pot. Over the course of several hundered hands you will get felted.If you're definition of loose is playing 22, 66, or 62, you might as well add any Ace, 23, 34, 45 ect. By that logic there's a boat waiting for you on every flop. While arguments can be made for playing suited connectors in certain situations, they should be few and far between. Like I said, playing loose isn't playing anything you're dealt. My .02 cents, keep the change.

Any two cards can win: Yes.Chances you'll go broke raising with rags in case they hit: Very High.Certainly there are situational plays, and hands you might limp in with, and if you hit them Mike Sexton will talk about the bells going off in your head... but the reason people play 'Premium' hands, isn't because they have a better chance of turning into something... it's because they have a better chance of turning into the WINNING something.Playing 62 is all well and good, but unless the flop comes 666, 222, or 662, then you're in a fairly precarious position. Like on flops like: A K 6, A J 2, etc. Lots of players talk about the strength of mid/low cards especially when playing opponents who are only going to be in with high cards, and in some situations like those I'm certainly going into the pot enough to call a raise with my 9T if 3 or 4 of them are in, and I have position, just because I know the Aces are diluted and my hand has some strength.But if the A or K etc comes up on the flop? I'm chuckling to myself and folding to the first bet.I have a friend who plays the 'Any Two cards' theory alot... any time we go to a Cash game together, he's good for +$30 or +$40 a night for me, because I know that he'll call modest raises with almost anything. Getting away from him when his rags hit, but taking that call all the other hands, lends me a nice little buffer in other play. He's a winning player ...most nights.... but I think that's only because our group is fluid enough that more of them don't have this read on him... if they did he might finally cough up enough in pre-flop bets with trash cards to stop doing it.

VIDA !!phun.jpg
Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt. It is so big. She looks like, one of those rap guys' girlfriends. But, y'know, who understands those rap guys? They only talk to her, because, she looks like a total prostitute, 'kay? I mean, her butt, is just so big. I can't believe it's just so round, it's like, out there, I mean - gross. Look! She's just so ... black!I like big butts and I can not lieYeaaaaaaah baby!

Here's an idea for the OP....Start an FCP "experiment"You play 6-2 offsuit for a raise everytime and let us know how long it takes for you to go broke....should be fun and educational.

Never never never never fold any hand preflop....you'll eventually flop a fullhouse!
I'd like to applaud your dedication to this post. I love seeing it, and its always word for word in every given thread.Well done good sir

The poll question doesn't really provide enough info to answer it correctly.Any two cards can win (a given hand)? Yes(Playing) any two cards can win (money over time)? NoI can guarantee that if you sit down at the table and NEVER fold you'll win more POTS. I can also guarantee that you'll lose more MONEY. Remember it's all about winning more money than you lose. There are seemingly two ways to do that:1) win more often2) lose less money when you lose#1 seems like a good choice but you actually win money long term by figuring out #2.(Well there's also the factor of winning MORE when you do win but that's another topic)

I was just trying to get everyone's opinions on playing a little more aggresive.
I wouldn't say playing junk cards is being aggressive. Aggressive to me is in how you bet. Don't prance your way into a pot, bet like you mean it. On occasion, if everyone limps in in front of you, raise. Bet draws like they're the best hand. It should never be cheap to be in a pot with you. If you raise, your opponents should be thinking, 'how much more am I gonna have to put in this pot to get to the end of it.' And on occasion, bluff.Like everyone said, any two cards can win (any low limit player has seen their share of that) but you shouldn't be playing them all the time.

* Insert standard post saying OP is using wrong terminology and appears to be a bad player ** awaiting complaints *

I've noticed that a lot of super tight player post on FCP. This post was not saying that everyone should go all in, with any cards, all of the time. I was just trying to get everyone's opinions on playing a little more aggresive. Everyone seems to think that raising the pot with your premium hands is playing aggressive. I just wanted some opinons on playing different hands. It seems the only thing to do on FCP is cut everyone down and make fun of there post.
Playing more hands doesnt make you aggressive it makes you loose. While you might see this style work in a torunament it will never work in a cash game over the long haul. Why? Last time I checked high cards out rank cards so over the longrun they have to win, its simple math. My opninion is that you wil go broke. BTW raising these hands is even more retarded, why would u want to isolate a hand that has u creamed.