• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 stealfromblind

stealfromblind

shnlhe king

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 05:34 PM

*** Hand History for Game 2695604093 *****$100 NL Texas Hold'em - Sunday, September 11, 22:41:46 EDT 2005Table Table 78805 (6 max) (No DP) (Real Money)Seat 1 is the buttonTotal number of players : 6Seat 2: StealfromBlind ( $136.73 )Seat 4: GreenPlastic ( $101.56 )Seat 6: lidz445 ( $146.75 )Seat 3: PUS_KILLA ( $60.82 )Seat 5: Mahatma ( $261.45 )Seat 1: Waxholm ( $70.03 )StealfromBlind posts small blind [$0.50].PUS_KILLA posts big blind [$1.00].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to StealfromBlind [ Ad Ah ]GreenPlastic calls [$1.00].Mahatma folds.sorem calls [$1.00].Waxholm calls [$1.00].StealfromBlind is all-In [$136.73]PUS_KILLA folds.GreenPlastic folds.sorem folds.Waxholm folds.StealfromBlind opts to show [ Ad, Ah ] a pair of aces.StealfromBlind wins $4.00 from the main potThank you smash!!!!

#2 93transam

93transam

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 05:39 PM

Get a life.
I'll tell you what he said. He asked me to forcibly insert the Life Line exercise card into my anus. - Donnie Darko, greatest movie ever.

#3 Governator

Governator

FCP Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 05:42 PM

OP - Is that avator real or fake?PS - There's freaking 6 threads that have Smash in the title in the General Forum's 1st page right now.I think you need your own website dude.

#4 jlgosse

jlgosse

absolute donkey

• Members
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Programming, Pizza

Posted 11 September 2005 - 05:45 PM

Looks fake to me, but I may be wrong!Also, that strategy is just a terrible idea if you're a good player. I think smash would agree with me on that.

#5 DirtyPre

DirtyPre

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 05:51 PM

I just want to know what Mahatma and Green Plastic are doing playing 100NL?...are you trying to be a clever fella Steal? Congrats on the $4 anyway. Buy a happymeal.

#6 WonderfulSplash

WonderfulSplash

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 788 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 05:53 PM

Governator said:

OP - Is that avator real or fake?
Looks way fake. Bodies don't fit the heads at all.

#7 Ti54

Ti54

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 05:54 PM

Governator said:

OP - Is that avator real or fake?PS - There's freaking 6 threads that have Smash in the title in the General Forum's 1st page right now.I think you need your own website dude.
Not a fake.Posted Image
"Natural ability without education has more often attained glory and virtue than education without natural ability."
-Cicero

#8 93transam

93transam

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 05:55 PM

Ti54 said:

Governator said:

Not a fake.Posted Image
:shock: :whistle: :dance: :clap:
I'll tell you what he said. He asked me to forcibly insert the Life Line exercise card into my anus. - Donnie Darko, greatest movie ever.

#9 stealfromblind

stealfromblind

shnlhe king

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 06:05 PM

The post was to prove a point. I have seen threads for the past month about Smash's micro NL holdem strategy. All of the ewwwws and ahhhhhs have become all too cliche. The only place in poker that 1 dimensional strategy has any relevance or +EV is in the AI configuration file for a BOT. No offense Smash.

#10 Royal_Tour

Royal_Tour

Sherlock Holmes of butt sex

• Members
  • 14,322 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 06:15 PM

Ti54 said:

Governator said:

Not a fake.Posted Image
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUTTHIS IS SO FAKE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY/, THE OLSEN TWINS ARE CRACK HEADS, HAVE YOU SEEN HOW SKINNY THEY ARE,THEY HAVE NO CHEST. THESE ARE HUGE FAKES. AND I'M YELLING

#11 DDiabolical

DDiabolical

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 06:16 PM

Ti54 said:

Not a fake.
It is a fake. Just a very very good one.Look at the breasts man, now go google for a real pic of them, they're both rather flat chested.I can't believe I replied.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users