Kings In The Hole @ Keilbasy Posse

Winning Team: Kings in The HoleLosing Team: Keilbasy PosseWinning Player: NutzbusterLosing Player: BooyagaTotal time: 50+ minutesWe played about 50 minutes or so. I give big props out to Booyaga. He played really tough and had me just about out very early when I tried to make a move and got my di*k slammed in the door jam.But I slowed down and ground it out back to even. The lead changed several times and it seemed like neither was going to give an inch. I had a feeling it would end with a big hand like 2 big pairs, and lo and behold I woke up with KQ and 2 more hit the flop that was it. 2 pair, all-in, call, done.GG Booyaga! B) Kings in the Hole back on track, now 1 and 1.

Winning Team: Kings in The HoleLosing Team: Keilbasy PosseWinning Player: NutzbusterLosing Player: BooyagaTotal time: 50+ minutesWe played about 50 minutes or so. I give big props out to Booyaga. He played really tough and had me just about out very early when I tried to make a move and got my di*k slammed in the door jam.But I slowed down and ground it out back to even. The lead changed several times and it seemed like neither was going to give an inch. I had a feeling it would end with a big hand like 2 big pairs, and lo and behold I woke up with KQ and 2 more hit the flop that was it. 2 pair, all-in, call, done.GG Booyaga! B) Kings in the Hole back on track, now 1 and 1.
Nice job pads!!! Sorry I haven't been able to rail, but I got faith in my team mates. If anything, I am pretty sure we could beat them in a best-ball format