PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (7 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB ($3.10)BB ($2.92)UTG ($2.81)MP1 ($3.26)Hero ($2.45)CO ($1)Button ($1.83)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Kdiamond.gif, Jdiamond.gif. CO posts a blind of $0.02. 2 folds, Hero calls $0.02, CO (poster) checks, 1 fold, SB raises to $0.04, BB calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.02, CO calls $0.02.Flop: ($0.16) Theart.gif, 5diamond.gif, Jheart.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.14, CO calls $0.14, SB calls $0.14, BB folds.Turn: ($0.58) 7heart.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, CO bets $0.22, SB calls $0.22, Hero folds.My thoughts on the flop were that CO was probably playing a draw and if the turn was a blank I would pot the turn. Then the SB comes along too I was a little confused, as his line was giving the impression of a draw as well. Turn obviously fills 89 and a flush draw, and the CO is betting it. Once I saw the SB call I am thinking at least one of them has me beat, and I fold.