I just started playing about 2 weeks ago (maybe 1200-1500 hands or so - I don't get a ton of time to play) and have really liked the game. The links I saw here were mainly for 2-7 TD, 5CD, etc. Is there any literature on Badugi readily available? I'll admit I haven't done much searching for any. I saw a bit on 2+2, heard an interview w/ Raymer going over some basics, but didn't see much elsewhere. Do the strategies for other draw games fit Badugi (I'm guessing no but asking anyway)? Anyone here play and care to offer some insight for a noob?

almost the same as 27 but you need to loosen your requirements to make a hand bc it is harder to make a bagudi, and harder to make a great low when you do. very similar thou. Like i wouldn't worry too much about like what 7 or 8 low you have, just that you have it. 10 low will probably be a point of similarity where you can start to worry about the others. I hope this help. Try Pokerroads forum archive and 2+2 there is probably a bunch of old good stuff on there. It is a very fun game thou! And it is good there is very little lit, that means more people suck at it! Hope any of this will be useful