Just Moved Out To Las Vegas

Just wanted to say hi to everone in the forum ive been lurking around for a bit been too busy to start or really get into a post , i ve really enjoyed all the good info in here Anyway i just moved to las vegas with my wife , we bought a condo out in summerlin . i drove up the truck this past weekend and got in on friday from san antonio ,right when i pulled in i got a phone call from Richard Brodie (Quiet Lion) from full tilt , inviting me out to dinner at the luxor with him and an online player who wishes to remain anonymous . i had the best time talking poker and eating a great steak and drinking some great wine with fine company . Was the best first night i could have asked for in a new city,after dinner we all went our seperate ways , i went down to MGm and played some 5/10 made a little profit , stopped at bellagio and saw the online player owning a high limit table there but didnt wanna get into that game Anyway just wanted to say hi and share a little exciting story of my first night in vegas as a nevada resident I play on full tilt regularly and have stopped in on a few FCPers to say hi and hope the rest will do the same when im on playing !! GoodLuck to all

screen name on tilt is : +ChristianUmlauf i play 5/10 nl 3/6nl and all the tourneys i can my best finish in the 200k was 8th ive placed in about 7 of the 200k's anyone in vegas ever wants to meet up and play for a little im always up for it!!

screen name on tilt is : +ChristianUmlauf i play 5/10 nl 3/6nl and all the tourneys i can my best finish in the 200k was 8th ive placed in about 7 of the 200k's anyone in vegas ever wants to meet up and play for a little im always up for it!!
Cool...I haven't played on FT in a while now. I remember seeing QuietLion playing quite often. Who is he? I know I've heard he is Brodie. But who is Brodie? Something to do with Microsoft or something I heard...??
Cool...I haven't played on FT in a while now. I remember seeing QuietLion playing quite often. Who is he? I know I've heard he is Brodie. But who is Brodie? Something to do with Microsoft or something I heard...??
he is richard brodie actually a very nice man , he is the original writer of microsoft word hes been on tv a few times mostly a limit player , likes the video poker machines !
he is richard brodie actually a very nice man , he is the original writer of microsoft word hes been on tv a few times mostly a limit player , likes the video poker machines !
Wow...he must be quite loaded. and u actually r close friend w/ him? nice
stay away from the hookers...
....mengh.
that's pretty easy to do... mengh...
Lies are -ev
Just wanted to say hi to everone in the forum ive been lurking around for a bit been too busy to start or really get into a post , i ve really enjoyed all the good info in here Anyway i just moved to las vegas with my wife , we bought a condo out in summerlin . i drove up the truck this past weekend and got in on friday from san antonio ,right when i pulled in i got a phone call from Richard Brodie (Quiet Lion) from full tilt , inviting me out to dinner at the luxor with him and an online player who wishes to remain anonymous . i had the best time talking poker and eating a great steak and drinking some great wine with fine company . Was the best first night i could have asked for in a new city,after dinner we all went our seperate ways , i went down to MGm and played some 5/10 made a little profit , stopped at bellagio and saw the online player owning a high limit table there but didnt wanna get into that game Anyway just wanted to say hi and share a little exciting story of my first night in vegas as a nevada resident I play on full tilt regularly and have stopped in on a few FCPers to say hi and hope the rest will do the same when im on playing !! GoodLuck to all
did u move to vegas to turn pro?
I saw him play on Ultimate Poker Challenge and they interviewed him. He said "I play mathematically PERFECT poker so theoretically, no one should be able to beat me."I laughed when I heard that. No doubt he's a good player, but that's a bold statement and very arrogant. Poker is much more than that. I'm sure he knew that and didn't mean for it to come out like that, but he was playing with super stars and I've never heard of him doing that well before.

i did not move to vegas to turn pro i just moved here for a change of scenery and to hopefully open up an restaurant here in summerlin , as for the lie part , really why would i lie i just wanted to share and exciting first night in vegas with you guys!peace!

Id love to move out to Las Vegas.Cool that you are from San Antonio, As i am myself. Good luck out there with the business venture, im sure opening a restaraunt anywhere is tough, much less in a city like Las Vegas, where there are such big name's everywhere.

So I don't think anyone else has asked, How do you know "Quiet Lion"?Is he retired from Microsoft and playing full time now or??I've railed him on FullTilt a couple of times recently but I'm not real familar with him. Hell of a welcoming when you got to town though, very cool. Good luck in lost wages and keep us up to date on how the business venturegoes.