New Site - Pokerfantasy.com

hey everyone - just got word of a new site from bonuswh*res. pokerfantasy.com, though i couldn't find their bonus rate, the listed bonus rate is 10 "points," whereas it actually is 5 "points." points are given similarly to FCP/Pokerroom, so the bonus seems to clear at a pretty good rate.for instance, 5 points are earned for every dollar in tourney fees, which is 100% rakeback.if two players played heads-up, and the pot is raked $3, each player receives 7.5 points. they have each paid $1.50 in rake, and get $1.50 in bonus, so that's also 100%. i can't tell whether it pays fractions of points, but it doesn't say so, which means likely not. so the actual rate is less than 100% rakeback for ring games, though probably close.the site has almost no traffic, but that seems to be due to newness rather than badness.seems like it'd make sense for a few of us to sign up and try to get some 1/2 or 2/4 ring games going, or actually fill up some of their tourneys.thoughts?

hey everyone - just got word of a new site from bonuswh*res. pokerfantasy.com, though i couldn't find their bonus rate, the listed bonus rate is 10 "points," whereas it actually is 5 "points." points are given similarly to FCP/Pokerroom, so the bonus seems to clear at a pretty good rate.for instance, 5 points are earned for every dollar in tourney fees, which is 100% rakeback.if two players played heads-up, and the pot is raked $3, each player receives 7.5 points. they have each paid $1.50 in rake, and get $1.50 in bonus, so that's also 100%. i can't tell whether it pays fractions of points, but it doesn't say so, which means likely not. so the actual rate is less than 100% rakeback for ring games, though probably close.the site has almost no traffic, but that seems to be due to newness rather than badness.seems like it'd make sense for a few of us to sign up and try to get some 1/2 or 2/4 ring games going, or actually fill up some of their tourneys.thoughts?
They had a representative come here when it opened in Sept. I think. They gave out a free $50 for the first 2 days to people from here. I started playing there then and have been playing there since.EDIT: They also have a good program with their fantasy points. I got a PSP through their site and it didn't take too long at all to clear. I'd recommend the site

I played there, and cleared the points for the Ipod a week or so ago. I wouldn't say the bonus is hard to clear, but if you're used to multi-tabling you'll have to play at another site at the same time. At peak times there's 4 .25-.50 NL, 2 .50-1 NL, and usually a 2-4NL going on. The 15-30 LHE game is popular. SNG are mostly 5+.5 and infrequent, 10+1 once in a blue moon. MTTs never over 100, although there are some with added money and some guaranteeds with overlay. The players aren't that good, there is money to be made at the NL when the games actually get up and run. As for anyone who cleared the Ipod/PSP bonus, how long did it take to get upon confirmation, and how do they ship it(FEDEX, UPS)?Right now2 .25-.50 NL2 .50-1 NL1 1-2 NL1 2-4 NL1 3-6NL2 .25 LHE1 .50 LHE3 5+.50 SNGs1 20+2 SNG(never seen one run before)both 5 seaters

I played there, and cleared the points for the Ipod a week or so ago. I wouldn't say the bonus is hard to clear, but if you're used to multi-tabling you'll have to play at another site at the same time. At peak times there's 4 .25-.50 NL, 2 .50-1 NL, and usually a 2-4NL going on. The 15-30 LHE game is popular. SNG are mostly 5+.5 and infrequent, 10+1 once in a blue moon. MTTs never over 100, although there are some with added money and some guaranteeds with overlay. The players aren't that good, there is money to be made at the NL when the games actually get up and run. As for anyone who cleared the Ipod/PSP bonus, how long did it take to get upon confirmation, and how do they ship it(FEDEX, UPS)?
UPS and they send you an email in about 3-4 days with shipping tracking number and estimated delivery date. Took me about 8-10 days total before I got it but it probably depends where you live
UPS and they send you an email in about 3-4 days with shipping tracking number and estimated delivery date. Took me about 8-10 days total before I got it but it probably depends where you live
This is all I've received, no tracking number. I guess I should email or give them a call. Did you receive something other than this from them?From the PokerFantasy.com - Poker Fantasy Points Order Center---------------------------------------------***PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AUTOMATED EMAIL!***Contact Poker Fantasy Customer Service by email pokerfantasy@cascadecorp.com or phone (866)442-4223 between Monday - Friday 8AM-5PM PST for any questions.---------------------------------------------Order Information---------------------------------------------Date Purchased: 03/13/2006 07:45 PMOrder Number: 918404---------------------------------------------User Information---------------------------------------------Poker Fantasy Screen Name: YourHuckleberry---------------------------------------------Billing Information---------------------------------------------StrippersNBlow1269 Dancing GirlsSaint Louis, Missouri 63116 United States---------------------------------------------Shipping Information - Business---------------------------------------------Saint Louis, Missouri 63116 United States===========================================================================Description Qty Price===========================================================================Ln# 001| *iPod 2GB Nano* 1 2,500.00 | Shipping Method: N/A | [ APP00013 ]--------------------------------------------------------------------------- SubTotal -> 2,500.00 Shipping/Handling -> 0.00 Tax Total -> 0.00 Total -> 2,500.00===========================================================================Payment Information Amount===========================================================================Today''s Date (mm/dd/yyyy) Charges: [03/13/2006] 2,500.00
This is all I've received, no tracking number. I guess I should email or give them a call. Did you receive something other than this from them?From the PokerFantasy.com - Poker Fantasy Points Order Center---------------------------------------------***PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AUTOMATED EMAIL!***Contact Poker Fantasy Customer Service by email pokerfantasy@cascadecorp.com or phone (866)442-4223 between Monday - Friday 8AM-5PM PST for any questions.---------------------------------------------Order Information---------------------------------------------Date Purchased: 03/13/2006 07:45 PMOrder Number: 918404---------------------------------------------User Information---------------------------------------------Poker Fantasy Screen Name: YourHuckleberry---------------------------------------------Billing Information---------------------------------------------StrippersNBlow1269 Dancing GirlsSaint Louis, Missouri 63116 United States---------------------------------------------Shipping Information - Business---------------------------------------------Saint Louis, Missouri 63116 United States===========================================================================Description Qty Price===========================================================================Ln# 001| *iPod 2GB Nano* 1 2,500.00 | Shipping Method: N/A | [ APP00013 ]--------------------------------------------------------------------------- SubTotal -> 2,500.00 Shipping/Handling -> 0.00 Tax Total -> 0.00 Total -> 2,500.00===========================================================================Payment Information Amount===========================================================================Today''s Date (mm/dd/yyyy) Charges: [03/13/2006] 2,500.00
I just rechecked and I recieved the shipping confirmation 5 days after I recieved the email you just posted. Then I got it in the mail 7 days from the shipping date.So just wait it out. You'll get it

I signed up and played micro-limit hold'em, both fixed and NL - there is no traffic in omaha or stud. The NL table I was sitting at was a little strange - everyone sitting down was italian and I felt a little bit like I was getting squeezed by 2 players, but it was probably on the level. The fixed limit table I was at was your basic no fold'em hold'em. Unfortunately the game selection is very poor as the only tables open were 0.50/1 and below, and then a 15/30 table. There was no action at any 1/2 fixed limit tables.I have no idea how many points I have earned as the site seems like it might only update this stat once daily, so I will see how many points I have earned and determine if it is worthwhile to continue playing here.

I thought back when the original psp/ipod promotion first came out, that I read that the offer was not available to Canadians. I can't seem to find where I 'think' i read that before. Anybody know?

I signed up and played micro-limit hold'em, both fixed and NL - there is no traffic in omaha or stud. The NL table I was sitting at was a little strange - everyone sitting down was italian and I felt a little bit like I was getting squeezed by 2 players, but it was probably on the level. The fixed limit table I was at was your basic no fold'em hold'em. Unfortunately the game selection is very poor as the only tables open were 0.50/1 and below, and then a 15/30 table. There was no action at any 1/2 fixed limit tables.I have no idea how many points I have earned as the site seems like it might only update this stat once daily, so I will see how many points I have earned and determine if it is worthwhile to continue playing here.
I do not think this site has enough traffic for it to be worthwhile to clear the bonus/get the free i-pod. If you play shorthanded NL, then you should be alright, but if you 0.50/1, 1/2, 2/4, or 3/6 limit hold em, then do not even bother as there is no game selection. I played in the neighborhood of 100 hands of 0.25/50 6-max limit and NL, and accumulated a whole 16 points. At this rate, it would take close to 15K hands to pick up a free i-pod.Rather unfortunate as the free i-pod promotion is very attractive.