So now that it has started I can talk about it. I have know for a while the Cowboy was going to get a shot at coming back. He is from my town and had agreed to rent a restaurant from my family to run a catering business. Then he was just gone. He owns a liquor store here and he was never there. He would no return calls about the restaurant. We went to his house to tell him we were not going to lease him the building unless he came to sign the papers. Of course he was not home. His wife was really evasive until we said we would cancel the agreement. Then she told us she had just put him on a plane to California to be on Big Brother again. We are not sure if he is finished with the show yet because he is still not back in town yet.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got all excited watching this again, I love this show.I think Jesse is coming in with a gigantic ego and bullseye on his head. Yet, I'm rooting for him, I've always liked his attitude.

I loved how the gay guy was outing people when they were all introducing each other."Honey after this lets talk about your real age." (in reference to the 24 year old karate girl who was telling everyone she is 18)."Ok now lets talk about your breasts" (in reference to the 21 year old brown hair bikini model with ridiculously large fake boobs that don't look hot at all).I'm not sure if I like the theme of the cliques this year. We'll see how things pan out though.

so far I think the cliques is a terrible idea. Basically creates alliances from the start with people out of your control. Maybe the brains will come up with a strategy but I don't know how to further yourself in the game it's like the pieces have already been layed out.

Anyone down with a random draft? We can set it up this week and have it for next week. I'm not sure the schedule of the show yet but even if someones out we can just do 12 instead of 13 and it wont matter since its random anyways.

Anyone down with a random draft? We can set it up this week and have it for next week. I'm not sure the schedule of the show yet but even if someones out we can just do 12 instead of 13 and it wont matter since its random anyways.
I'm down, if we get enough people. I don't think there are 12 people on this forum that watch this show though.
I'm down, if we get enough people. I don't think there are 12 people on this forum that watch this show though.
We can let people have up to 2 slots if necessary, or just have 6 of us where we all get 2 people.

Man, they are all obnoxious...every single one of them. So far I can't find myself rooting for any of them, except maybe Jesse.And the horse-face on the girl with boobs, man oh man. I said to my wife, "She must have gotten implants to take the focus off her face."The clique thing won't last very long since you can't have cliques with only 2 people in them. My guess is they will abolish it once 5 or 6 people have left.

I'd like to do $50 a spot. There's 13 people on now but evictions are Tuesday I think? So we'll do 12 spots total.I'm taking one now and will take more if needed.Who else?

Why did they bring Jesse back? That kid is super fucking annoying.
Do you plan on watching After Dark again this year? I really enjoyed your summaries from last season.
Do you plan on watching After Dark again this year? I really enjoyed your summaries from last season.
I watched part of it last night. This group seems kind of boring right now, everyone is being too nice.
Why did they bring Jesse back? That kid is super fucking annoying.
Those 4 HOH candidates from past seasons disappointed me altogether. Notwithstanding the fact that they each needed to be pigeonholed into one of the stupid cliques, I would have liked to have seen at least one of Dr. Will, Janelle, Evil Dick or Howie.

I really hate the idea of the cliques. I hate that so much strategy was removed from the game putting them in alliances from the get go. Big brother's best appeal was watching people try to persuade others in building alliances and when 1 person gets outed the whole house explodes.I'm rooting for the Athletic Girl. I think she's cool and has some brain power.

This is the first season I've decided to watch this show.Didn't see Jessie last season, but I already find him super annoying. I obv enjoy staring at Laura's rack, but her face/personality really aren't all that likable. I'm actually rooting for the redhead brainy chick Michelle right now. I like Jeff from Chicago too, but he seems to have alienated too many people already, including his own clique.I'm also watching some of the After Dark coverage. Question (since this is the first season I've watched) - If I watch After Dark, will I always know ahead of time who gets nominated for eviction and who wins POV? After Dark mentioned who was up for eviction Thursday and it didn't air until last night. Same with POV, they talked about who won Friday, and it doesn't air till Tuesday.Other than that, the After Dark hasn't been all that exciting. Russell and Jessie only seem to talk about working out/muscles, and the entire cast seems to suck at billiards.

After dark doesn't usually tell you whats happened, but you can pick some of it up from the house conversations. And After dark usually hits its stride after about 3 weeks in, when people have gotten to know each other and the backstabbing really starts once the game is taking shape.

Agreed that the cliques wont last long and wont really matter halfway through the season.I'm gonna change buyin to $20 so that money really isnt a problem for anyone. We have 10 spots left.Missed After Dark last night but I'm sure the gf wont let that hapeen again.

I'm going to pass Looshle. I'll be in for next season of Survivor though.Jesse seems to have not learned much. I think he sounded stupid when he was asking people to be his eyes and ears. I predict that his luck is going to change once he isn't Hoh anymore. If any one of the off-beats or popular groups win hoh I think he will be the first up for elimination. I also think that the brains group will switch over to get rid of the athletic group if they have to. So I think that the brains/athletes alliance isn't going to last.If I had to pick one person right now, it would be the white guy on the athletic team who isn't Jesse or the ultimate fighter guy. My girl pick would be the scientist on the brains team.