ever had one of those days?

I've been on a great run lately, up over $60 the past week alone (for me, playing at 0.25/0.50 and 0.50/1.00 - so it is a lot). Then yesterday happened (Note: While watching The Colbert Report last night, they mentioned that yesterday was the most depressing day of the year - weird coincidence? I think not):Started off playing some $25 PLO8 (a game that I love to play, but I still have a lot to leran), my A A 2 Q double-suited got it all in on the flop against J J 2 4 single-suited on a flop of A 9 10 rainbow. Needless to say, the moron caught runner runner to somehow scoop me.Net: ($25)So, to cool off, I went over to play some $25 PLO (a game I am much better at than PLO8, but still no master). Got it all in on the turn with Ad Qc Jc 3s (I was BB) Kd 2d 2s 8h, on a board of 6H, QD, 3D, AS, (River 9D). Needless to say, what the phuck was this guy thinking?Net: ($25)Then, to top it off, I decided to give Omaha a rest for a while, and played a bit of $0.50/1.00 Limit Holdem after supper. The following matchups occured:My ace jack lost to ace tenMy ace 5 (flopped two pair) when K J caught runner runner to make a straight).My ace queen lost to ace 5.My king 8 (turned two pair) in SB lost to king 9 (flopped two pair) in BB (it was folded around to me in SB). That one was a weird coincidence.My ace jack lost to 5 6 offsuit.Net: (21.25)Total lost: $71.25 in one day, mainly due to (seemingly) bad beats. Nothing else to say, but I had to whine... :twisted: