important annoucement about the week 1 schedule

Guest Team FCP

Guest Team FCP

To all FCP Forum Challenge participants, our apologies for this Week 1 mistake. It was an accident, but over 1000 random players were given restricted tournament tickets to these Forum Challenege weekly tournaments. Therefore, we had to cancel the original tournament model and create a new one, so we could re-allocate the restricted tickets only to you guys on a team. So, this Sunday's tournament will be rescheduled for you guys (but you will see 9 random people playing anyway since the tournament was locked and could not be deleted).So the new Week 1 schedule is as follows:Monday, 1-23-06 at 9:30 pm ESTTuesday, 1-24-06 at 9:30 pm EST***Thursday, 1-25-06 at 8:30 pm ESTThe rest of the weeks will be scheduled as normal (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday at 9:30 pm EST)New FCP Forum Challenge restricted tickets will be allocated Monday afternoon.

So for my team this means Week 1 is now supposed to be:JBradburn6 playing on Monday 1/23 at 9:30 pm ESTSmokewagons playing Tuesday 1/24 at 9:30 pm ESTVick12 playing THURSDAY 1/26 at 8:30 pm EST and the rest is back to normal after that.Any problems with that PM me and we can hopefully find a swap

Ours was supposed to be....Sun- GoBearsMon- Suited_UpTues- TheCinciKidI can't do Thursday, so GoBears, are you able to switch and do the makeup one on Thursday??
I could switch from Tues to Thurs if that would help. I'm starting a new job this week and training is 8-4:30, so getting started at 8:30 would actually be a little better than 9:30 for me since I'll be trying to go to bed early as much as possible. I can do either, but Thursday would definitely be convenient for me if you want/need to make the switch.
Ours was supposed to be....Sun- GoBearsMon- Suited_UpTues- TheCinciKidI can't do Thursday, so GoBears, are you able to switch and do the makeup one on Thursday??
I could switch from Tues to Thurs if that would help. I'm starting a new job this week and training is 8-4:30, so getting started at 8:30 would actually be a little better than 9:30 for me since I'll be trying to go to bed early as much as possible. I can do either, but Thursday would definitely be convenient for me if you want/need to make the switch.
Ok, sounds good as long as GoBears can do Tuesday.I'll PM him.

FCP_Info:Does this mean that the people that were playing on Sunday are getting tickets to play Monday now and so on with everyone getting bumped, or are the people that were playing Sunday now getting tickets to play Thursday and the Monday and Tuesday people stay the same?I was under the impression that it was the former but I could see some people getting confused

FCP_Info:Does this mean that the people that were playing on Sunday are getting tickets to play Monday now and so on with everyone getting bumped, or are the people that were playing Sunday now getting tickets to play Thursday and the Monday and Tuesday people stay the same?I was under the impression that it was the former but I could see some people getting confused
The tickets that everyone recieves are not date specific. That way, you can make a last minute switch with a teammate if something comes up. Who plays on Thursday is up to your team to decide.MY TEAM: I can play Thursday. Don't worry 'bout it.Thanks to FCP_Info for posting this for me. :club:

i have no idea what day i was supposedto play, and what day i'm playing now, so if my lazy ass team captain would be kind enough to pm me or something along those lines, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Why is this so hard for people to understand? If you were not playing Sunday, this does NOT affect you. This only affects those that were playing Sunday. You're now playing Thursday. If you can't play Thursday, switch with someone.

Why is this so hard for people to understand?  If you were not playing Sunday, this does NOT affect you.  This only affects those that were playing Sunday.  You're now playing Thursday.  If you can't play Thursday, switch with someone.
Read the post from our point of view Custom, it looks like everything is being pushed out a day making the Sunday players (of which I was one) the Monday players and so on. A lot of people were confused. Playing Thursday is no problem for me, which means the schedule doesn't change for any of my teammates:

okay here's my team for this weekmonday-hoosieralumtuesday-joeball33thursday- BigDnow, someone took a slot for one of the days, and bigD and I are trying to figure out what is going on. Everyone from my team for this week, register for the days, and if your slot is taken, something needs to be worked out

Dude, I think it was Sunday's game which is being moved to Thursday, which means that Gobears would be scheduled for Thursday anyway, so I'm kinda confused now. PM me and let me know which day I'm playing. Thanks.
Dude, I think it was Sunday's game which is being moved to Thursday, which means that Gobears would be scheduled for Thursday anyway, so I'm kinda confused now. PM me and let me know which day I'm playing. Thanks.
You're playing Thursday.I'm playing today. (If I get a ticket... I don't seem to have one)and MJInk3 is gonna play Tuesday, and GoBears is moving into February.
wtf iis going on with this man?? now my schedule is messed cuz my players are just signing in for events without it being their turn.
Who took your spot?
Lolli
Lolli and SmokeWagons both had massive suckouts to make final 2, GG anyway though guys :oops:

I know im playing on thursday but i don't seem to have any kind of ticket on my account. I should be able to sign up for the match tonight if this is true but i don't think im able to. Is there any way to see if i have a ticket or not and can someone on my team confirm im playing on thursday.

It wasn't my intention to take Royals spot...I was previously scheduled for Monday, and when Royal never got back to me, I assumed only the Sunday players schedule (Royal) would be affected, as stated by custom in the other thread.As for my suckout..yeah, it was pretty brutal, but I had a piece of the flop and was also open ended so I decided to go for it. Sorry Renae.Good luck to everyone tomorrow.
Eh, that's poker. I was well on my way to winning that thing though if not for that J on the river. :club: Glad you put my chips to good use.I'm just glad I got to cripple teneight. Yes, it felt good and I'm not ashamed to admit it.