Sunday Hundred Grand Barrarge Sun Dec 2nd

For Details on the Third FCP-PokerStars Challenge visit this thread http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=112867The Sunday Hundred Grand is a $10+$1 NL Holdem tournament with a minimum prize pool of $100K but is always much more than that. It's donkerific for the most part.Today it's tournament # 68180211 and starts at 3:30 PM ET.Please post in this thread if you play with your Poker Stars name and what place you finished in as we're going to give away 3 hats today.Hat #1 the highest finish from an FCPer.Hat #2 the closest finish to the money bubble that posts in the thread.Hat #3 will be the closest to finishing in 5000th place. ignoramus who finished in 5059th.The more FCPers who play today who have registered for the FCP-PokerStars Challenge the more extra seats PokerStars will add to next Saturday's FCP only satellite for next week's Hundred Grand.My tennis has been cancelled so I'm in as Big_M.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in, as Ju-87D. Not regged yet, but I will be after I'm done with these sats, whether or not I win.
Will be in as (Elo and AG)..... I've won a couple of sats yesterday for this and decided to keep registered in one.... Hey, why not try my luck in this donkament...... I had a dream !!!!!

so LFT, I thought this started in 2 hours not 4. I was just going to stay up all night now I'm thinking about sleeping for four hours. I'm going register now, so even If I sleep I have a chance of winning a hat.Oh yeah it's 320am here and I haven't slept yet, I'm totally going to TID. I will have had a dream I won this today by the time it starts.

I shouldn't be playing this, because my BR isn't big enough, but since it's the FCP Barrage and i won my 1st 2.20 sat i'll just take a shot at it and hope for the best.In as E-Cart6(Enschede)

For Details on the Third FCP-PokerStars Challenge visit this thread http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=112867The Sunday Hundred Grand is a $10+$1 NL Holdem tournament with a minimum prize pool of $100K but is always much more than that. It's donkerific for the most part.Today it's tournament # 68180211 and starts at 3:30 PM ET.Please post in this thread if you play with your Poker Stars name and what place you finished in as we're going to give away 3 hats today.Hat #1 the highest finish from an FCPer.Hat #2 the closest finish to the money bubble that posts in the thread.Hat #3 will be the closest to finishing in 5000th place.The more FCPers who play today who have registered for the FCP-PokerStars Challenge the more extra seats PokerStars will add to next Saturday's FCP only satellite for next week's Hundred Grand.My tennis has been cancelled so I'm in as Big_M.
i never signed up for the challenges. can i still sign up for the $11 tourny and still be elligabale for the hats and what ever?
Ya. Do it.
ok in as blufferdave good luck everyone.
i never signed up for the challenges. can i still sign up for the $11 tourny and still be elligabale for the hats and what ever?
I have you on the list of people who registered for the challenges david_keena and blufferdave at Stars.