Masters: Pick Your Pony

Who do you think will win the Masters  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Tiger VS. Field

• Tiger
    • Field
  2. 2. Who is your overall choice to win?

• Woods
    • Mickelson
    • Els
    • Goosen
    • Singh
    • Garcia
    • Scott
    • Furyk
    • Toms
    • Dimarco
    • Weir
    • Other

i like how there are 5 votes for the field, but in the second question someone picked woods. i guess they are covering their bet
That was me; it's an odds thing. If Tiger wins anything less than 50% of the time, then you take the field. In the second question, however, Tiger only has to win 1/12 times to make him a good pick.

Going Mickelson, since he's the hot hand right now. Also, I dislike picking Tiger to win or watching him win, so I have to go somewhere else with the pick.

gotta go with the lefty from canada
Actually I am from California.I think I may have peaked last week, however I am gonna finish in the top 10.I like Goosen to win.

Didn't expect Vijay to be on top of the leaderboard after day one, gotta admit that. I suppose he has been playing better since a couple weeks ago where he pretty much burned out.

9be6d937.jpgI know I've posted this pic before, but it’s my favorite Augusta shot of all time (from last year during the women’s demonstrations)I'll stick with Tiger.
3 way race boys... Tiger, Vijay & Phil. What a playoff that would make for Sunday!
agreed and the winner is...................PHILSerious thogh he looked strong today. Plus he gets to play on the softer morning conditions while Tiger and Vijay will be seeing the rock hard conditions later in the day. Oh and what about Crenshaw.................crazy :club:

Best round of day 2....Charlie Coody.Guy shoots 74 and he is 69. Better than some 25 players today.I think 'ol Charlie knocked back a few Manhattans tonight :club: