Anyone Else Going To The Masters?

I'm taking off tomorrow afternoon for the practice round on Wednesday. Then coming back through Birmingham to play 36 holes on Thursday at Limestone Springs.Just wondered if any other fcp'ers would be at the tournament.To say the least, I'm excited about this. Going with 3 buddies of mine, and it should be a blast. I went last year to the Thursday round, but the practice round should be a blast (par three tournament...skipping across on the par three...)..My only online community...gotta share it with someone.I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon...

I'm taking off tomorrow afternoon for the practice round on Wednesday. Then coming back through Birmingham to play 36 holes on Thursday at Limestone Springs.Just wondered if any other fcp'ers would be at the tournament.To say the least, I'm excited about this. Going with 3 buddies of mine, and it should be a blast. I went last year to the Thursday round, but the practice round should be a blast (par three tournament...skipping across on the par three...)..My only online community...gotta share it with someone.I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon...
Have fun. I would love to go. I spent 4 months in georgia this year and wish i was there right now.
I wish! One of these days I will get there! Enjoy!

I wish! Haven't been since I got out of the golf business about 5 years ago. Augusta National is one of favorite places in the world.:extremely jealous face:oh, and please bring me a hat, and a shirt, and a sweater vest, and a t-shirt, and a visor

Phenomenal...Basically..I'm a horrible golfer..It's official...I went to the practice round on Wednesday, went and watched the par three tournament...I may post some pictures online that turned out pretty cool.It was really amazing.8 feet away from:Tiger, Phil, Nicklaus, Ernie Els (I know why he's called the Big Easy), and every other major professional in the field...Good grief...You just can't understand how "hilly" the course is until you go.Number 18...It's so narrow. The greens, so many slopes..and you might say they are "kind of" fast.I usually shoot in the low 80s..(low round of 76)...and good grief...My buddies and I figured out if we play from the tips, we'd shoot about 126...It would be nice to see if DN could pull strings and play there sometime. I'd like to hear how he plays on that course. I say that, because, I can't pull strings that I'm aware of to get on the course, so I'm all about vicarious living.Turbo Dog, Just got your message..I wasn't able to pick up the hat, shirt, visor, blah, blah blah...LOLI did buy a shirt this year. I spent 475 bucks last year on stuff and sold half of it on ebay. Still have a couple things I'm selling this year there.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wow..I'm no good..Wow...they keep there left arm SO Straight...Wow...I'm no good..I did watch Tiger and Mark O'Meara skip across the par three...Just an amazing time. One of those experiences that's just awesome..I'm gonna go set-up a page for some photos to share.Thanks for the nice responses..It was a blast.New goal...pull any strings to play a round at Augusta some time in my life.One option is selling my body, but...well...it's only worth about $4.63 if I'm lucky...E