The Official University Of Nebraska Cornhuskers Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great drive at the end of the half, great pass for the TD.. NU's gonna pull away in the second half, mark my words.
Not so much. But a road win against the ACC champs isnt bad, all things considered.
You better believe it. Im just glad I put my money on Oklahoma and not the Huskers this week. -11 for Oklahoma was a steal.
I never bet on teams I like, unless there are extraordinary circumstances (like, for example if I can sucker a cocky Norte Dame Fan into betting me straight up on the NU-Nebraska game.. mmmmmm best bet I ever made. ) If I can get a great price or what ever, an I'll bet on my team but otherwise, I say away.
and by big red you mean:ouyz8.gifgo SOONERS
QFMFT
You better believe it. Im just glad I put my money on Oklahoma and not the Huskers this week. -11 for Oklahoma was a steal.
Nice job on pulling out the double U vs Wake.
Semi big game tonight, Im confident in a victory over these bums.(SW)
I so hope this happens and, since I'm hoping..........Nebraska beats USC and runs the table in the big 12OU runs the table in the big 12Nebraska loses to OU in the Big 12 Championship.OU plays and beats LSU for the National Title.I guess what I'm saying is, GO NEBRASKA!I've probably on said that 5 or 6 times in my life. lolz
The Defensive Coordinator must be fired. Since Cosgrove has taken over the D has gotten worse ever year. His lack of adjustments and horrendous schemes are killing me.
I was thinking the samething.. NU's defense looked abysmal. There's no excuse for it, either it's bad coaching or bad players, but there's no freaking excuse for giving up those kinds of yard on the ground.
  • 2 weeks later...
That's a pretty severe ass whipping they took.
It was worse than that. It looked like a Varsity High School team taking on the freshman team. Nebraska didnt even look like they belonged on the same field as mizzou.
I find this somewhat humorous...It is weird to not see Nebraska as one of the top team in their conference.
The coaching is absolutely pathetic. They have lost the team. There was no effort in that first half, none at all. Callahan must be fired, and his whole staff must go as well.
The coaching is absolutely pathetic. They have lost the team. There was no effort in that first half, none at all. Callahan must be fired, and his whole staff must go as well.
um, yeah.they had a thing on the news here talking about how callahan won't admit that he might not succeed at nebraska. must be in denial.