Bayside Over Lost Leader

Winning Team: BaysideLosing Team: Lost LeaderWinning Player: GoStags920Losing Player: LostLeaderFCPRunning time: 50 minutesA grudge match, with a lot of back and forth. Honestly, I played very cautiously with good cards. I flopped sets about 4 times and only got paid off once. I let LostLeader do most of the leading out when it came to betting.There was one key hand about 40 minutes in that put me back in the lead. On a flop of A 9 J, I led out for $200, LostLeader pushed $1000, I called my remaining chips with A9, he showed A7. From there, not may pots got too large.Now, with one more week, we'll just have to see what fate comes of the 2nd wildcard spot.

Winning Team: BaysideLosing Team: Lost LeaderWinning Player: GoStags920Losing Player: LostLeaderFCPRunning time: 50 minutesA grudge match, with a lot of back and forth. Honestly, I played very cautiously with good cards. I flopped sets about 4 times and only got paid off once. I let LostLeader do most of the leading out when it came to betting.There was one key hand about 40 minutes in that put me back in the lead. On a flop of A 9 J, I led out for $200, LostLeader pushed $1000, I called my remaining chips with A9, he showed A7. From there, not may pots got too large.Now, with one more week, we'll just have to see what fate comes of the 2nd wildcard spot.
we beat cigar lovers today so they no longer have a 1 game lead in the wild card race...as of now, there are 4 7-7s teams fighting for 2 spots.