small stake nl full table with maniacs all-over

Here is my question/dilemma:I have a group of people I play with in live games. I am regarded as one of the best players. I get mixed respect, but lately it seems people have complete disregard for money.In our .50/1 game the group bets like it were a $1/$2. Tonight was complete madness, which leads into my question...I am at a 10-handed table and the table looks like this..MeTight-PassiveTight-PassiveTight-AggressiveLoose-Aggressive(Maniac)Tight-AggressiveLoose-Aggressive(Pre-Flop Maniac)Loose-Aggressive(Post-Flop Maniac)Tight-Aggressive(Maniac tilter)Tight-AggressiveWhat strategy should I use? All three of the maniacs call almost any bet with open-ended straight draws and flush draws(on the flop) and almost always bet out middle pair(just the same as sets or top pair). On top of that they even make calls with closed straights in multi-way pots.I am completely mind blown on what strategy to use. I tried Tight aggressive, but my pre-flop raises get no respect, and unless I hold the nuts, I am lost on how to play post-flop. If anyone has any advice on playing in a game like this with the three tightest players directly to my right and maniacs all over, please help...

In games like this I tend to only raise QQ-AA. Limp AK AQ etc.. Play a lot of pp's and suited connectors.
The problem with this being that I get almost no respect for small standard raises, and anything more than that I get a ton of respect... I like the idea of limping with AK AQ etc. but there is usually going to be a raise after my limp... Do I re-raise? or call? It's almost as if when I make a standard raise people respond with "I am going to bust you for cheap despite you being a better player than me" and if I raise more than standard they say "He is a good player so Im not going to gamble with him." (in their heads of course) I am trying to figure out what would be profitable(other than hitting my pp's and suited connectors)..

First off try to change seats and get the tighter players on your left. How deep are the stacks, this makes a big difference. It's really not that hard to beat maniacs you just need to adjust to whatever their weakness is. If they're going to call big bets with straight draws go ahead and make big bets at them. If they bet every flop go ahead and check-raise them. If people play badly after the flop try to take as many flops as possible with them in position.Try not to think about your strategy as a constant. Adjust to fit whatever your particular opponent's weakness is and let them give their chips away. And don't be afraid to gamble. If you think you have an edge push it. If the guy who plays every pot happens to get lucky just say, "Nice hand" and wait to get your money back.